Thursday, January 2, 2020

2.2 Carly in Love




1930-1931
 Dear Diary.  I'm SO HAPPY...   This lovely, nice lad apparently joined my club recently. He says his name is Herbert Little.  He says he is 17 years old and dropped out of high school early due to reasons.  He was extremity attracted to me that he has asked me out a couple of times so far.  We lost track of time dancing one night after our 3rd or 4th week of dating.













 Maan was worried sick about me "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOUR CURFEW WAS AT 11PM IT'S NOW  3 IN THE MORNING!!!"  I told Mom "GO SHAVE HER BACKSIDE BECAUSE WHAT I DO IS MY BUSINESS NOT HERS!!"  She said that "AS LONG AS I WAS IN HER HOUSE IT WAS HER RULES THAT COUNTED!!" 






I stormed off and later Ba came into my room and told me  "That Maan didn't want to yell at me but that they're cornered about me going off on my own.  Especially they don't want me to have.."  and I finished Ba's sentence for him "for me to pop my cherry? Butter my muffin?"  The next night I had another date with Herbert and we had our first kiss!!  Then the night after I threw a little teen party for some other teenagers Molly cooked ham for supper.  Then the same night after the party Herbert invited me to travel to the Jungle with him and we been Boyfriend&Girlfriend.














A week later I hosted another party and Molly was cooking Turkey and I told her "I CAN'T EAT THAT STUFF I'M ON A LOW CARB DIET YOU SKEEZE!!!"





That night I had a very weird dream.   In the dream I woke up in this weird and rainy forest. There was a cabin nearby.  I went into the cabin and there was this guy there. He felt like a friend I met before which is weird there are no vampires in/around Windenburg.  He told me "If you continued to be an entitled 'Karen', you might regret it  pretty soon." I told him "THAT THE PARENTS BOSS ME AROUND IN REAL LIFE, I WOULDN'T BE BOSSED AROUND IN MY DREAMS AS WELL!!"  He also said "Someone close to me is not whom they seem to be"   I was like "I DON'T GIVE A FIG IF THEY'RE AN ALIEN!!"














The next day I called another teen's Mom telling her "That its Samantha from Planned parenthood and Elsa should phone me back"




Then I had another journey to the jungle with my boyfriend Herbert. I'm already imaging being married to him when I get out of high school. Sure he will be 27 then but who cares?








































No comments:

Post a Comment