Tuesday, January 21, 2020

2.6 Mirrors of Memories


1939

Dear diary I'm so fucking mad.. that all that time "Herbert" was dating me he had been gone for weeks for 'business'.  In reality he was dating this wealthy socialite at the same time. They even spend time in beds at other similar mansions even though.  It lead to an early pregnancy so they had to marry quickly. 



 





My mistress, Stephanie asked Darcy to you know to appoint me as their child(ren)'s guardian. Darcy agreed and then after she left to deal with stuff  he yelled at me that "I WAS NOTHING BUT A CURRY EATING COOLIE"     But he then came home one day with another black person and I taught her the stuff she needed to do if I was going to be taking care of the kids.





I tried to escape one day but Darcy caught me and punished me severely.   But Mrs. Grant gave me some nice clothes and some cigs. So I been taking breaks outside when not having to help  Miss Baker (the new slave),  I started singing a song which is usually I never heard of this song before.








There was a time when men were kind/when their voices were soft and their worlds inviting


There was a time when love was blind/ and the world was a song and the song was exciting


There was a time 
Then it all went wrong


I dreamed a dream in time gone by when hope was 
high and life worth living 



I dreamed that love would never die 


I dreamed that God would be forgiving


Then I was young and unafraid
dreams were made used and  wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung no wine untasted




But tigers come at night
with their voices as soft as thunder
as they tear your hope apart
as they turn your dream to shame


He spend a summer at my side 
he filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
but he was gone when autumn came


and still I dream he will come to me
that we'll live the  years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
and storms we cannot weather


I had a dream my life would be
so different from this hell I'm living
so different now from what it seemed
now life has killed the dream I dream



a voice said "well at least you're not selling your body like Fantine had too".  I looked around and saw someone don't know who she was but she was a gorgeous creature with wings.  "You're family is safe because of a magical shield of mine and a perception filter  which makes them look to others white folks."  "if you wish I can go over and tell them you're safe and tell them something which for reasons I can't tell you but will help you escape from here.  Now you need to go back upstairs to serve your young charges"





So I been watching them for seven  years now and they're pretty good but quiet children.  Mistress Grant is always away taking care of a sick relative or helping the poor in another town.
























Poses use:
smoking pack byLynxsims
Slow dance by rethdis
Escape Pose by Sindel
Don't lie to be pose by Beliverysims/Princessparanoid
____________________________________________
Song used in the chapter is from Les Miserables musical














No comments:

Post a Comment