Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2.1 Molly's Extra Chores


1930



Dear diary,  I'm upset about how I still am unloved in this family.  I should start at the beginning shouldn't I?



Like I predicted as a child,  I know I would have extra chores.  So I have to sweep the floor,  dust Dad's new weight machine.  One time Maan yelled a"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING ON YOUR BA'S MACHINE YOUR RUNT?!!"   As well as cook and clean up dishes from every meal and I'm STILL not allowed to eat with them.  I have to do the laundry outside in all kinds of weather not just in the  good weather.   I also have to be  Carly's rickshaw chauffeur (and also companion)












a dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep

I'm still having to you know sleep on the couch did I mention that Carly bulled the parents into her having what should be THEIR bedroom for herself because she doesn't want to share the one bathroom with the 'runt of the family'? so she even gets a private bathroom with a bathtub!!








Poses use
Cleaning Time pose by Thesims3lovercreation
Rickhsaw pose by kiruluvnst  (Please note  the rickshaw is included with this set: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3dshDwWqvLfWlhMbTVZSGNnUjg/view )







No comments:

Post a Comment