Saturday, January 18, 2020

2.5 Changes in the Swanson Household

1937

Dear good diary I'm SO confused!!  I'm 21 now!! 



 Hannah is now 6 years old.. can you believe how times fly? Mom said Hannah and I could take over Carly's old bedroom.  She feels a bit guilty about treating me terribly  and not punishing Carly much.    Since there are some photos in there of Carly.  Hannah said "Who is this?"   I then explained "You know how Derek and I are triplets?"  Hannah said "Yes? So Carly's is the missing triplet?"  Hannah then remembered "Carly is the one who told me that I was a 'little brat'?"  I replied "Yes to both of your questions"   Hannah then asked me "Do you think Carly's dead?"   I asked her "Why did you ask that?"  She replied "Because multiple have that 'thing'?"  Hannah then added  "stuff will show up in the weirdest of ways"









I didn't know this until much later  but Derek apparently hooked up with two other women Serenity  Red,  Karolin Dark  before he what I believed, settled down with  Ritalin Easter.  I made a cake for their wedding.  Afterwards since I wanted us to change from the Enrichment to the Anneorine religion.  So I talked to the Charity Priestess, the priestess who leads the religion (whose one daughter, Bailey is the children priestess).  It was Charity who told me that Derek was married to all three ladies but I will keep the secret for him










I tried to date Max Villreal but he was really, really, mean to me. So I went home and cooked some stuff with Hannah watching me while Mom did some sweeping in the house.


I then started seeing Alexander Goth  and we got along very well.  I just came back from his house and we kissed and become boyfriend and girlfriend.   His dad Mr. Goth called me a "Dirty,  gold-digger"  I told Mr. Goth that "for all that I care  that he could be homeless and I would STILL love.. since love will 'always find each other.' "







Poses use:

No comments:

Post a Comment