Monday, January 13, 2020

2.4 Carly's Misery

1932


Dear precious diary,  I'm wallowing in misery,  turns out what Molly told me about "Herbert" was true.  Why didn't listen to her?




I woke up in a strange place after having a night out drinking underage and I had a dream where Herbert proposed to me and then we got married with no family there.  Then I noticed the note on the end table and boy was it scary!!








I meet a different person to the one I was used too. He said his real name was Darcy Grant and he had to be in Herbert disguse in other countries due to something happening when he was around my age, he's really 30


In Windenburg,  Darcy was more then friends with a bank owner's daughter Mary  She finally introduced him to he dad Edward, the said bank owner.  Edward hated Darcy being scruffy looking so forbid Mary from seeing him.  Some months late Darcy tried to rob Edward's bank,  but apparently it was "Bring your teen to work day" and Mary was there.  She got caught in the cross fire and died and Darcy had to  run far away to Aquitaine,France to not get caught and put in prison.  Two years later in Aquitaine  someone tried to kidnap someone but Darcy recused her and was granted land in Newcrest where we currently are in a house he had built.








I then started my seven  years of Cinderella drudgery by making a meal for Darcy.  Then clean up after he finished,  and the did a bunch of other stuff. 











The Friday of the last week of spring Darcy or "Master",  hosted a party which had my Mom, my sister Molly, Mrs. Goth and Ms Rosa.  Unfortunately, neither my sister nor my mother recognized me.  I had to cater the party  so I made turkey meal and a cake along with some other stuff




Poses use:

No comments:

Post a Comment