Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Interlude: Nothing Important


1930-1931
Dear diary,   Nothing really important is helping here.  In the summer and fall  I went fishing a couple of times.  I have two girlfriends neither of whom know about the other one. I'm hoping to score a third one day   But there are a couple of things I'm dying to tell you about (that was joke get it?)







To give Molly a hand with all the other household work Molly does I decided to start a garden for us.   Carly came out and yelled at me "WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT MOLLY SHOULD BE PLANTING AND WEEDING THE PLANTS! YOU'RE TOO IMPORTANT TO DO THAT JOB  LEAVE IT FOR MOLLY TO DO!!"    I told her later that how can she except Molly do the gardens during the in-seasons,  on top of doing laundry,  cooking for us,  repairing our equipment,  clean any water spills in the house AND also clean any equipment that we have in the house-sinks, CARLY's bathtub, etc?  She  still yelled at me about the same thing a couple of days later.   Then we had winter






























I heard at school that Max told a terrible story about Molly how Molly's is really an orphan or Mom  and not biologically the parents'  2nd daughter.  I told him that because of that I wouldn't be part of his club anymore.  I quit the club and yet ..he STILL harasses me to rejoin the club.  But I don't have time between the garden and also whichever job appeals to me to work part-time in. 



One day during winter I over heard Maan tell Molly that she was going to have a baby.   Molly knew that Mom wasn't telling her that to be nice.. Molly knew it was on top of all the other jobs she has to do she would also have to be the baby (and later toddler)'s caregiver.  "GEEZE I CAN NEVER GET A BREAK IN THIS HOUSE, I CAN NEVER GO ON VACATIONS WHILE ALL OF YOUR SPEND OUR MONEY ON GAMBLING AND CRUISES!! I HAVE MY WORK CUT OUT FOR ME AS IT IS AND YET YOU WILL EXCEPT ME TO FEED, DIAPER,  AND TAKE CARE OF OUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER!! IF I START FAILING CLASSES YOU CAN TAKE THE BLAME!!!"




It's Olaffest time and Carly went and visited with her boyfriend the night before.  I took a picture of them on his porch and I came back home.





No comments:

Post a Comment