Thursday, February 3, 2022

5.8 THE DEAL


Dear diary, I'm engaged and married?  How did that happen? I will tell you!



My Mom wasn't too happy to found that Mr. Baron was trying to marry me and Hailey off.  It took Mr. Baron a long time to find a suitor for me. 



The first person was a Mr. Courtland whom claimed he was a bachelor and was trying to find a wife for himself. They talked about and after Mr. Courtland left  Mr. Baron did research on "the Dark Web"  





What he found out is not only did Mr. Courtland already have a wife his wife was NOT infertile and they already had two children with a possible 3rd on the way.  So on Mr. Courtland's follow-up visit, Mr. Baron dismissed him for lying about not being married and he didn't have children. 



The next man was fancy-dressed, Mr. Gilmore and claimed he was still working in the Hollywood industry on movies "like the Godfather" and such and he had a huge house with an army of domestic servants (ie:a bulter, housekeeper, footmen, a chef and upstairs and downstairs maids) and he finally wanted to finally settle down and get married. 



Like Mr. Courtland, after Mr. Gilmore left Mr. Baron went to the "Dark Web" and did research again.  Not only was Mr. Gilmore no longer in the movie industry, he also had to dismiss the servants and sell his house and move to a smaller home.  He was a slob at his current house.   What he actually wanted was a companion and a future nurse for when his illness got more serious. I mean the guy was thirty times my senior!  So once again during the follow-up Mr. Baron dismissed Mr. Gilmore for lying to his face.  





The next guy was Mr. Rashid a Middle-Eastern guy who claimed that he was married to one wife but she was infertile. Like the previous two after Mr. Rashid left, Mr. Baron turned to "Dark Web" to find out the truth about Mr. Rashid 



Well it's true his first wife was infertile but he also had three other wives. The second wife was his brother's wife and the son from that will inherit his uncle's property.  The third wife has only given birth to a girl(so far), and the fourth wife gave birth to triplets boys and she gave one of them to the first wife to raise as her own. The other children call or will call first Wife and their non-Moms "Aunt".  Also Wife Three and Wife Four were servants of Wife 1 and Wife 2 originally.   

I wonder would that mean I would have to bring Haile as my servant if Mr. Baron had married me off to this guy? Would I be able to "give up" Hailey for either another wife for Mr. Rashid, or a future wife for the kid Master Rashid (not the babies)?   Luckily I wouldn't have to worry about that because like the previous two, Mr. Baron yelled and dismissed Mr. Rashid for not telling the entire truth to him. 


The last visitor was Prince Consort Duncan Goth.  Mr. Baron at first complained about his diffculty in finding a suitor for me   Prince Duncan said "I know someone my brother, Lionel, he's an actually bachelor and he hasn't caused any problems.  They talked for awhile about how Lionel would treat me and such  and I guess during the talk they moved to the table where they did a handshake over the deal. 




Recently:


Hailey snuck out of the house in the early afternoon and meet Romeo and invited him to my enagment ball that night 

My Mom told me about Mr. Lionel Drago and how once she found out about Mr. Baron trying to marry off me and Hailey, she tried to get Mr. Baron to change his mind or at least find a suitor closer to  my and Hailey's age.   I went off on her and told her "I wished that Hailey and I had moved in with our father and our stepfather instead of living with her and abusive Mr. Baron" 



At the engagement ball, my Cousin Jude saw Romeo at the event. He started to go towards Romeo with his sword drawn,  but Mr. Baron pulled him off and said 


"Nephew where do you think you're going?" 
Jude: "That youth over there is a villian" 
Mr. Baron "Young Romeo is it? The Town says he's virtuous and well governed youth so sheathed your sword while in this house. It's unfitting for a feat"  Jude said "I don't feel like eatting while such a villain is here."   Mr. Baron "Do it for your aunt's and my sake's since it wouldn't do to have  The Emperpor more angrier at us then they're already are, with this family-if you hurt his Crown heir, Romeo"    Jude did as asked and sheathed his sword. 



That night Hailey snuck out again and told Romeo to meet me at Anneorine temple tomorrow afternoon.   

I meet him there and I proposed to him and we got married with my Cousin Julianna "Hattie" Priestess witnessing the marriage   Now if we could only get the engagement to Mr. Lionel Drago called off and bring the two families together it will be perfect.  But at the moment we don't know how too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment