Monday, February 14, 2022

5.11 DOUBLE CROSS

2000

Dear diary Everything almost fine now! Mr. Baron is arrested finally.   I got coronations in both Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. Well technically it was for Sultana Esmerlda and Queen Maeve to pay their respects to the future Empress.  They're still going to be the rulers of  the two countries as well. 




The next day Hailey "Found" me "dead" due to my Mom's status, they're able to get a coffin for me. They parade me around Windenburg, Willow Creek, Newcrest and finally Oasis Springs.  When Mom, and Reg were mourning my death (and Hailey pretending to mourn) that Dauphine Romeo came in dressed like Disney's Sleeping Beauty Prince Phillip. He mourned by my open coffin and then kissed me (I guess he heard the song I sang to him a year ago?) and I woke up finally. 








As soon as I got out of the coffin, I walked over to my stepfather, Reg whom was standing in the aisle like maybe he was going someplace?  I  then went off on him'  "Going somewhere, FATHER?" as he expected us to call him even though he isn't our father, never was. Our real father is still alive.  "Got something to hide REGULUS?"  Reg  turn around and claimed "I have nothing to hide."  I replied "Oh, really you're not responsible for my attempted kidnapping the other year when you're dating my mother?"   Reg said "But I have nothing to do with the kidnapping, I wasn't even at Library or the trailer park. How do you know it's not Romeo behind it? He was there not me." 

I replied "I know you're the brains behind it, just because you hired minions doesn't mean you aren't also responsible. I have an eye witness to you hiring one of your millions.   I'm just would like to know whom were you working for?"   

Regulus said "I'm not at liberty to say, but you and your sister did a good job at double crossing me from you pretending to be dead and then this knowledge. You should come work to the dark side since you seem to be perfect for it."   I said "over my dead body..will I do that."   










My Mom angrily march over and said "You brainwashed, and abused me just to prevent me from knowing about the fact you're behind Juliet's almost kidnapping?. If that's true, we're over, I'm divorcing, you- you'll hear from my lawyer." she even throw the ring.  Before Reg could respond to anything a hand showed up on Reg's shoulder and said "You shouldn't say anything more."   Apparently it was Prime Minster of almost everywhere except for Newcrest and currently Windenburg the election is in the spring. Scar Musells had Reg arrested and he was taken away- he's being send to prison for apparently not only my attempted kidnapping but also for trying to double cross Scar Musells as well.  I wonder what he was trying to do, to double-cross Mr. Mussells. 







Romeo moved into my house but he went over to his Dad's place and talked to him.  He laid out the facts that the feud was over between the two families since he had married me and we're expecting at least one child soon.  And Romeo suggested that his Dad not only apologized to me, but give Juliet the position of Empress Regent, because of the crap, he and his family had treated my family.  





Orlando gave him to his son's commands and came over to my family and made amends he apologized to my Mom first and then came and saw me.   He literally kowtowed to me, since he apparently was that sorry.   He said that "He and Romeo had been talking and decided, that I decided that to make ammends that my family would become the Royal Family of Windenburg with me being the newest Empress Regnant.   The idea was I would have a two coronations basically respect from Willow Creek and Oasis Springs royalty and then a huge one for Windenburg former royalty to me becoming Empress Regent.   He also told me that even if I do have more then one child, that they can be anything they want to be and it wouldn't interfer with royal duties.  Heck he's is the Emperor and he's still works as a police officer. 



I had the Willow Creek coronation.  A distant cousin of mine was maid of honour and carried the coronation robe down the aisle   Hattie Priestess (Another one of my distant cousins)crowned me as the soon-to-be Empress of Windenburg.  Queen Maeve bowed to me first, followed by my husband, Romeo. 





The next day I read the local paper and it had some bad news that  Scar Musells is trying to implement a one-child law. I also suspect I'm having twins its runs in the family.   Like when I was said about Romeo being ban-i-shed or about me finding out about my pregnancy,  I was upset near the door and Romeo came and talked to me like Hailey did 



We took a walk outside in Willow Creek and Romeo and I talked for awhile.  Romeo suggest we ask Cousin Raven to take me in since Scar will never take over Newcrest because it's under the control of a Aquatine or some other royal family.  Romeo think that Raven would be a good mother substitute considering how motherly she was to him, when he needed help,  I wasn't thrilled about that idea, but it was the only option we have if we have twins   That night I wrote a letter to Cousin Raven it will take a couple of days before it shows up in Newcrest 












The following day, I was crowned for Oasis Springs for some werid reason, a male bishop had to crown me and not Zara Priestess. I also had to knee on a cushion on the floor for that to happen.  My husband bowed to me first and then Sultana Esmerlda Landgrabbie did. So two of my coronations out of three down. 





And Romeo and I went to visit a doctor, to see how our child or children are doing inside of me since we're still quite young to be having children barley out of childhood ourselves and like I predicted since twins apparently run on both sides of our families (both my side and Romeo's) that we're having twins, apparently twin girls. 










 











No comments:

Post a Comment