Thursday, February 3, 2022

5.9 BERSEK!

 


WARNING: Blood!

I don't know what happened, I seem to have become overwhelmed in rage after he hurt my cousin Madison Berjsen. Basically I became like a Berserker from Viking times like what we read about in History class




As you already know after Masion's attack on Jude and Jude's attack on me, Prince Duncan Goth, had said that if he said anymore fighting, someone would be executed.  So now I have a bounty on my head even though Jude Corresni, and Madison Berjsen are still alive  




Jude was very mad that his uncle by marriage told him off for wanting to harm me when I was at Juliet's engagement ball to someone else.  So I was there to share the news with Madison about the marriage to Juliet.   But I didn't get a change too because Jude who also attended the school (I don't attend, I'm send off to a fancy boarding school) saw me there and just unsheathed a knife and just ran at me with little change for me to responded 



I barley said "I love you to Tybalt", because  Madison was enraged by Jude trying to attack me at their own school  so she unsheathed  her sword which made Jude drop his knife and unsheathed his own sword and they started to fight


Madison started to bleed eventually and collapse on the floor (Which was also covered in blood) 


I don't know what happened next,  I might have picked up the knife that Jude dropped and then I must have picked up Madision's sword, and the next thing I know that Jude was also bleeding and on the ground.  



Once Jude was on the ground, I snapped out of it, I noticed the scene and was very scared, I was "WHAT DID I DO?" Since I know that for Jude's injuries I would be blamed.  So I ran away because I didn't want to be blamed, and yes, I do know that running away implies guilt 



  I heard that Jude and Madison were taken to the hospital and are currently alive. And their respective parents were also at the hopstial with them. I believe they're currently in a coma (Jude and Madison that is not the parents!)  





























No comments:

Post a Comment