Saturday, February 26, 2022

6.1 Cinder

Note: In this chapter I'm going to be using some bad words which aren't used anymore but are from Uncle Tom's Cabin and or the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"  Also kids are six so they don't know what the term means and are copying Vienne
_____________________________________________________________________________
2006


Dear Dairy Diary  I'm having a deadful dreadful life. After me, my Cosion Cousin  Sara Wendy  and her two stepsisters (Leah and Denise)  all aged up into children. I been forced to clean up for the others. I'm not old enough to cook or to garden yet so we have a butter Butler for that. I think the buttler  Butler or another one raised me after the eventually death of Cosion Cousin Sergio II after the death of his wife Cosion Cousin Raven.

Due to the step-family's treatment of me  Cousin Sara Wendy refuses to eat with the step-family and tries to eat with me in the kitchen and all I can eat is whatever the steps don't eat. 


Vienne or as I call her Ma'am, says I'm just a  Niger  Nigger or Nego Negro. So I shouldn't care about doing anything like finding a job or anything since I will never be good for anything but being a homeless bum when I grow up

Sara Wendy's aunt Tori, had offered to take Sara Wendy off Ma'am's hands. But Sara Wendy refuses to leave me behind and Tori can't afford room for both of us. 




 







It was ummer Summer time so the twins Leah and Denise have a lot of free time.  They hide underneath a fort they made.  And they they play with water guns.  On a sunny day they even played with water guns INSIDE!  I had to clean up a puddle they created. 





They can also do "hand games"  And they get to swim in the pool Ma'am had installed/ I so wish I could have free time (whatever is that?) since I don't go to 'ool School during the fall
 



It's now 'all Fall and so at night when the steps are in bed, Cosion Cousin Sara Wendy is tyring   Trying to tech  Teach me to red Read  and right Write.  She's been doing it even though our step-mother Vienne told her and the other children "not to treat me as anything but a   Niger  Nigger or Nego Negro."




She (Sara Wendy) can't talk to anyone at school about me. Because she mentioned me to a teacher once and it got back to Vienne and Vienne told the teacher I'm Sara Wendy's imaginery imaginary friend and when Vienne returned home. She went to Sara Wendy and told her "YOU'RE NEVER TO SPEAK ABOUT THE NIGGER CINDERWRENCH AT SCHOOL AGAIN. IF YOU DO I WILL BRAND YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"  



At times I want to give up trying to lern learn reding reading but Sara Wendy convinces me to keep going.  It does take awhile to calm me down.  Sara is always tired in the moring but she claims to "Ma'am" that she stayed up all night reding  reading under the covers. 





I have asked "Ma'am" a few times about both my scar and about my birth parents.  For the scar she claimed shortly after Cosin  Cousin Sergio II's death that I had "been playing too close to fire" and I fall in and burned my left cheek before anyone noticed.   Sara Wendy doesn't believe that at all.     For the other question she said "YOU WHOLE FAMILY DIED IN A PLANE CRASH, YOUR GRANDMA, AUNT, BOTH PARENTS, AND YOUR SIBLING"  She then yelled at me saying "YOU'RE NEVER TO ASK ANY MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR FAMILY EVER AGAIN? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"  I said "Yes Ma'am"  She even took me to see the sight Sight of the plane crash. 




 Whenver "Ma'am" or the twins walk by me when I'm cleaning  I have to go over to the side and stand with my face to the wall to show my "resptect" respect  them as higher uppers.  For some reason Leah is a bit nicer and calls me "Cinder" instead of the full  N word  and the W word.  Sara Wendy just calls me by my actual name, Selene. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment