Sunday, February 13, 2022

5.10: THE PLAN

Dear diary,  I'm so stressed because of what happened the last few days 





First I learned that my husband Romeo is Ban-i-shed.  I was crying on one side of my door into the hall and Hailey came over and talked to me through the door.  I let her in and told her the problem.  Hailey was shocked at first but said that Romeo will visit me once more before having to leave for good..  And she was right. 






*a few months later*

I'm not being feeling so well I keep throwing up and stuff.  I took a pregnancy's test and I went back to bed because I found out I was pregnant. Just to have to throw up again.  I then cried again at the door and I told Hailey the problem and she had me take another pregnancy test and once again it showed up positive. 









*To Romeo briefly* 
I was told that I was banished by the the priestess-in-training, Zara Priestess the daughter of the current priestess for the older goddesses. 




*back to Juliet*  

I finally told my mom and my step-father Reg about me being pregnant. How did I do it?  




First Hailey and I made supper it was a pasta dish, Shrimp Alfredo. I then told Mom and Reg (that Monster) I have something to tell them.





We went into the living room or as Reg likes to call it the drawing room even though noone draws in there. I then told Mom and Reg about the fact I was pregnant. My mom was very supportive of me because she then told me, that  she had me and Hailey when she was a teenager as well. I guess it's cycle we're trapped in until another generation breaks it.  Reg on the other hand yelled at me and said,  "I was going to get married to Lionel as soon as could be possible be arranged and he called me a slut as well after I refused to accept to do his bidding he's not my father after all. 



Hailey and I created a plan I was going to say to Reg the next day that I was going to the Anneorine temple to "confess my sins". In reality I was going to get the Draught of Living Death  I also wrote a letter to Romeo detailing what I need him to do and I send it out tonight.  The next day after I drink the potion, Hailey will pretend that I'm dead and shriek in a loud voice. We high-fived on it after that. Thank god, we're both actors. 





The next day, I apologized to Reg by kowtowing and told him that I was going to Anneorine temple to confess my sins.  


I went to the Temple and talked to Zara Priestess and she gave me a gift of Draught of Living Death after learning (and being shocked) of what I have to deal with. 





That night after  I said goodnight to Reg and Mom and Hailey.. I put the potion into a drink and I took it.



*back to Romeo*
I'm really concerned, I'm got a letter today from Juliet. It doesn't detail what her plan is. Just that I'm suppose to go to her Cousin Raven's to do something. Hopefully Raven knows what she needs to do since I have no idea. 









No comments:

Post a Comment