Sunday, February 20, 2022

Interlude 5.3: Don't You Cry

Dear Selene and Sara Wendy,  Its Sergio II,  You two are still young so you probably wouldn't remember me or in your case Sara Wendy, your mother Raven whom died before your 2nd birthday. That's why I  had a marriage of convince with the Honorable Vienne Calentine who had two children of her own whom aren't much older then you (Leah and Denise Calentine).  But I'm writing a will and putting this in a box in the attic.   Since I'm believe I'm dying.. either I got the same thing my first wife Raven did or as I suspect that Honorable Vienne Calentine is slowly poisonings me. 

But please remember (and it also goes for Leah and Denise as well)  Don't cry remember I will be in your heart





Come on stop your crying   

it will be alright 


just take my hand and hold it tight
I will protect you from all around you

I will be here 

Don't you cry 

For one so small 

You seem so strong 

My arms will hold you 
and keep you safe and warm

This bond between us wouldn't be broken

I will be here 

don't you cry

Chorus:

Cause you will be in my heart
Yes you will be in my heart

From this day on 

Now and forever more

don't listen to them 

what do they know?

We need each other 

to have to hold
They'll see in time

I know

when destiny calls you 

you must be strong

I may not be with you

But you got to hold on

They'll see in time

I know

we will show them together

Chorus:
Cause you will be in my heart

Believe me you'll be in my heart

I'll be there from this day on

now and forever more 

You'll be in my heart (You'll be in my heart)

No matter what they say (I will be with you)
You will be here in my heart (I will be there)
Always

Outro
Always  I will be with you
I will be there for you always
Always and always 

Just look over your shoulder

Just look over your shoulder


Just look over your shoulder
I will be there 
always







________________________________
Song is from Disney's Tarzan.  
And is called "You'll be here in my heart"

































No comments:

Post a Comment