Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Prologue Part 2: THE VISITS


My precious dear diary,  I'm so upset about the police back in India.  I'm upset with the realtor the shelter hired.  I should start where I left off last night shouldn't I?



Like I said it  Cousin Ryka  told me I was to be  engaged to her brother Ajav.  I was shocked by the news and I really wanted a way out. I went up to the unused attic and found a magic spell book. I got the book and tried to find the ingredients took me 2 months.  I then brought a cauldron.  One stormy night I had this weird visitor  and he started screaming at me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T YOU KNOW ALL MAGIC COMES WITH A PRICE!"  I was "I HAVE TOO DO THIS OR GET MARRIED TO A COUSIN OF MINE!"  Rumple said "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR OR ELSE YOU CAN END UP A LONER LIKE ME."







A month  after the visitor and the spell was in the air,   both of my male cousins were found dead in their house. We have no idea how it happened.   Even though I never visited the place the White Police officer claimed I had been seen there since I 'matched the description' of someone seen entering the station.  I told them we were in *fucking India* so what do they expect to see White people?"  I tried to tell them about this visitor I had but he didn't believe me.  So he let me go.  




After that Auntie  died, and them Cousin Ryka died.  Uncle Vihaan became ill and as the only living relative left I became his nurse.  On his bed he said "Carina, you need to leave this country, for you own sake and go to a safer country and also change your names so police can't find you. Since it will seem odd that all of this happen after you spell and I don't believe it will be fixed in your life time or your descendants' life time. Please do it for me my Swan"  So on his deathbed he contacted some people he knew and we discussed what name I would use in my new country and in honour of his nickname I choose the surname of Swanson   and he got me some ID for me to get onto a plane and I ended up in this crappy country. 







The last two days I had been looking for a good place to settle down.  One house didn't seem right sure it had two beds.  Then the realtor decided to bit snarky at me and showed me even worse  houses which only had 1 bedroom and only one of the two house the last house she showed me might have had room for expansion.  At the last house the realtor snapped at me "GET USED TO BEING SHIT BRAT! THAT WHAT YOU ARE NOW A STREET RAT GET USED TO IT!!" 





I FINALLY FOUND A HOUSE!!! CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!  Queen Clara came to the homeless shelter and said "I heard you were looking for a house? I have the perfect one for you"  She said the house came with a pool on one side,  a living room, a kitchen , and two bedrooms on the first floor.  And there were another 4 upstairs."  I'm moving in right after I finish this journal entry. Clarissa gave me the keys after I signed something. 











Poses use:
                                                            Relator Pose  by JB

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this is Sims4MagicalTales from the Sims Forums commenting on here. I just started reading Generation 1. I like the use of JB's poses. Very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete