Monday, December 23, 2019

1.3 Toddlers


1917-1918

Dear precious diary I been SO busy dealing with the toddlers.



 I favour little Carly and Bai favours little Derek.  But I wish the runt wouldn't keep getting into trouble. I'm always shouting at her for making messes  Molly keeps saying Carly and Derek are making most of them mess but that CAN'T be true. 






























Bai came to me one day after work? I don't really remember  and said "we need to talk and  Bai said "Since the children are getting older we need to start thinking about bedrooms for them."   I said "Carly and Derek can have bedrooms but  I will not have Molly have a bedroom."  Bai replies  "so does that mean Molly will be sleeping with Carly then?"   "No Molly will sleep on a couch SHE'S  RUNT SHE'LL PROBABLY DIE BEFORE HER 12TH BIRTHDAY ANYWAY!!"  Bai backed away from that suggestion.  But I did relent on allowing a couch at least





No comments:

Post a Comment