Sunday, December 15, 2019

1.2 Love&Marriage

1915-1916

Dear precious diary I can't believe that I'm now a married woman and I have three children of my own!!! Their names are Carly,  the boy's name is Derek, and the other girl's name is Molly.  I should tell you. 




 After all those run-ins with Bai Wong I invited him out to McDonald's.  A couple of weeks later we went to a dance party at the Bluffs. Boy for something that's a secret EVERYONE knows about it?  Then a couple of days after that I inivted him out for another date and I proposed to him in the bathroom!  That Saturday we had our wedding with some friends gathered. Bai changed his last name to mine.  As a wedding gift Bai made a little house for us.    I become pregnant with triplets. 






















During my pregcney we celeberate several festivals Ariel Day, (which could be more then 1 of them during the summer)  Belle Day, Pocahontas fest and Villains Day-I LOVED Villains' Day because I'm worship the Enrichment religion not the Anneorine one.  Bai's costume was a Smuggler aka Hans Solo and I dressed as Princess Leia.  That did sort of caused some confusion when I had friends over for a "Villain Day's Party" since one of our guests also dressed as Princess Leia. 






















Carly and Derek are the stronger of the three triplets. So i'm going to breastfeed them all the time.  I'm not going to breastfeed Molly the runt she gets bottles only.  I had a house party soon after giving birth and at that party I caught on fire when trying to cook. Luckily someone was nearby to help me out.  A couple of days after that we had Olaffest. I did fight with Father Olaf 












No comments:

Post a Comment