Friday, December 27, 2019

1.4 Molly's Problem


1924


Dear Diary,  I'm hate being the unloved child.  I can't sit at the table when the others have meals and I have to eat their scraps.  Maan (Mom)  always calls me "runt" despite I do the most work in this household. 



 The other day she criticised me for sitting at the table when no one one was in the house but our family.  Like I said I have to wait for the others to finish and go to bed before I can clean up and eat what remains of the others' meals.   I DON'T EVEN GET A BED!! Carly and Derek both too and the parents do but I have to sleep on the couch.   One morning in the winter  Carly got up around 3-4 in the morning and went to the parents' room and woke up Maan "I WANT YOU TO MAKE A MEAL NOW!!" So Maan did as Carly demanded..she would have liked me to make the meals but I'm not old enough yet its a couple more years before that can happen.  I probably will have other chores to do as well as a teenager besides just cooking.  So everyone got up and had breakfast after Maan made it.  I cleaned up as they ate and put away the leftovers.

















I have this kind of crush on this one boy in class. Alexander Goth.  But Carly found out about my crush and said "Alex would never marry a little runt like you.  That Alex would marry a  princess like ME"













One day near spring we came home from school and Carly starting insulting my outfit with words like "You look like an HOMELESS PERSON maybe you should go and live out with those people and not stink up our house? You have no sense of style or taste"  Its not my fault that the local Charity store doesn't have more then  two decent outfits for Carly and Derek and I got the leftovers. 








During the spring Carly became ill and Maan took care of her.  In the meantime Ba (Dad) took Derek to the nearby park. After Carly felt better Maan followed the boys to the park and took photos of the two of them.  Then they came back and Ba took pictures of her and Carly.  No one will ever take a picture of me since I'm a 'runt'.   Why am I the only one who gets in trouble for causing messes and yet both my siblings don't? I got grounded from my phone for causing a mess.. I mean I clean up everyone else's messes. 









Ba and Derek would like to talk to Mom about treating me better but I think they're scared of her and of Carly.  Since they both tried talking to Mom but Mom says I need to "learn my place" and that they aren't to disobey what she puts down since its HER house.  Ba didn't like the fact she forgoet that HE built the house for her. But he let it go.







Poses use:
Hair time pose by PrettyxSimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment