Sunday, December 8, 2019

1.1 Golden Streets of Windeburg


1914
My precious diary...I'M SO FREAKING MAD.  That "house" it was a totally LIE.... it was an empty lot. I had to buy a tent, a fire pit, cooler,  a shower, a  a sink  and picnic table.  I'm calling this the "Swanson Estate" as a joke. One day centuries after I'm gone..probably there will be a Swanson Estate here.





So I had to find something. But the only person who took interest was a man named Johnny Zest.  He gave me some money for my troubles both times he took me out.  One day we were driving and he said at some point he would teach me to drive a car. I was going to answer but we crashed into something.  Turns out it was another car the two people in the car were ok.   I learned later they were Sergio Romeo(?) and Bai Wong.  He-Mr. Wong -who is really  cute now that I think of it-is from part of Asia as well, but unlike me he's  from Chongqing, China















Then a couple of days later Mr. Wong and I ended up crashing into each other outside a cafe.  He helped me up. We then both went and did our own thing.  I had to get back home because Johnny wanted to have some time together in the bush. I hated having taco time in the bush.  But before that I went to a grocery store and I notice Mr.Wong's lovely behind.  I turned away to get something and when I turned back he accidently had put something in my cart.   I asked him for a drink anytime and he accepted. No it's wasn't a date.














So for the non-date I had Queen Clara help me and I helped her with some new outfits from a couple of stores.  She loved the outfits I helped pick out for her. I like the ones she picked out for me.  I got a real job as a business woman-I'm the lowest of the low being mail-entry level. I became sick after my first day so I had to take a day off.  I got better for my non-date on Saturday.  We went to one of the bars in town and he insists I call him "Bai".  We got along really well together..he said he came here because he heard of the "Golden Streets of Windenburg" and was disappointed to find out that the streets were cobblestone. But he also can't go home because his family doesn't really like the Chinese lack of action to the Korea centuries ago.   We started flirting with each other and then we happened to take it to the closet..TWICE.. can you believe how attracted we are to each other?









Poses used:
car accident by Yasslizz
Market Poses by simtographie

No comments:

Post a Comment