Sunday, March 6, 2022

6.3 Drunk

 


Dear Diary I'm really wish my parents will tell me something.  They been hiding something from me.  Even Grandma whom I love dearly is hiding something  I think it might be something dark because Mom been drinking a lot of what they call  " adult juice" which they don't share with me.  I can tell that Grandma is a bit concerned about it but I'm not sure why?




I'm been seeing Mom having a lot of "adult juice" drinks for awhile. I'm not sure what the problem is? But its really annoying my father that they had gotten into arguments about her drinking problem.  But she refuses to listen 





I also been having this werid dream about something. I think she might be a twin of mine? And she's in a really bad place.  I think there's only one person whom is nice to her a brown hair girl wearing a green shirt. I think the Green shirt girl gave the other girl candy. 



When I asked my Mom if I had a twin they weren't telling me about. Mom just lost her temper with me "DON'T TALK NONSE, YOU DON'T HAVE A TWIN, AND NEVER SPEAK ABOUT IN, IN THIS HOUSE AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"  And when I left to hug Grandma  She had several more drinks, apparently, I upset Mom a lot 






And because of that the parents got into ANOTHER argument with each other because of the drinking.  Which made Mom have three more drinks which made her vomit on the floor.  




Which made her drink even more and she refused to listen to Grandma (her Mom) telling her that she should go to Rehab like Grandma tried to do around the time she divorced my Grandpa Wyatt   That conversation just made Mom drink more and vomit again. 







Then Grandma and Mom got into a fight. Grandma was telling her that Mom really should go to rehab since it would do her good.   Mom said "NO, I AM FINE, I DON'T NEED ANY STINKING REHAB!" only for a second later for her to vomit again. 





I had the same dream as before  This time I noticed that the girl in a bad place had a very weird scar on her face. 



The next day I asked Mom if my twin had a birthmark and Mom yelled at me again "DON'T TALK NONESENE YOU DON'T HAVE A TWIN REMEMBER? AND EVEN IF YOU DID SHE WOULDN'T HAVE SUCH A WERID BIRTHMARK!:"   She left a wine glass near the comptuer before she vomited another time. 







When Dad came home I asked him about the twin since Mom wasn't answering my questions and he just said like Mom  that "I don't have a twin and not to speak of this nonsense outside of the house".  But at least he wasn't yelling at me like Mom was.    But he did go and yell at Mom for drinking more.  





I then asked my Grandma if she knew about something my parents weren't telling me.  She said "I wish I could, but I can't not until you're old enough to know "    I said "BUT YOU MIGHT BE DEAD BY THEN GRANDMA!"  




Then Grandma had another argument with Mom about her drinking but this time she DID convince Mom to go to the rehab.  But Mom has only gone to one session and she hated it and just went straight back to drinking when she came back home much to Grandma's dismay. 











No comments:

Post a Comment