Sunday, March 6, 2022

Interlude 6.1 Nightmares


Warning: Danger in the Chapter below! Proceed at your own risk!


Dear diary. I'm been having nightmares for last three maybe five months,  6 months at the latest   .  But I should give some background information before I tell about nightmares 



The house is crowed with a lot of us kids. I'm Jay, and I have a twin Sierra.  But we have a bunch of cousins living with us as well but I'm the only boy in the house so it means I can have my own bedroom! 

Like one of my cousins- the Woods  her father (my maternal Uncle) died in THE war.   The Cook cousins apperently their father died from either an addiction or he's was arrested. And another uncle  died from something 






I'm been having a lot of these nightmares and they're driving me crazy. 


The first dream was like that from Psycho movie (Dad been watching it occasionally when Mom isn't around so that the cousins, my sister and I have sometimes seen bits of it) and it's was some body-I know it was my dad- dressed all in dark and he started to and finished attacking a woman showering.   After he disappeared, I found the woman's body in the dream   That's when i woke up 













The next dream was like a month after the first dream


This one my Dad (once again dressed in Dark clothing).  was pointing a gun at someone (somehow I knew it was the  husband of the first victim) but we weren't in the husband's home but another property.  I was standing there watching my Dad talking to this guy 


I got really scared when Dad put the gun he had onto his head and I was even more scared that he turned the gun around onto the victim and actually killed him. He then tried to cover it up by setting a fire in the house.  I even yelled at him about that in the nightmare which is when I woke up screaming. 









The third dream came maybe two months after the 2nd one.  At least it was a short and to the point dream.  Dad was once again dressed in dark clothing  and he was stabbing someone in the park in the dark. And the guy died. I think in this case he got the wrong guy? But I'm not sure.  But I woke up in a fright 









The a month maybe two later I had another dream.   I was with my Dad but Dad wasn't the one dressed in the dark clothes. I was the one whom was.  I think Dad bullied me into doing this one finally killing.  We're at a prison. I don't know what prison, but when we got there Dad yelled at me again  saying "I'm not his son" if I  don't get this done. So I did what Dad bullied me into.  








The final nightmare was different then the other four nightmares'  I was dressed in the dark clothing from before. I was in a more secure prison then the other one.  I think I was on my way to kill someone I don't know whom. . But then I got this call 



So I answer the phone and the voice is a woman's. I think she might be my girlfriend? Anyway she was saying "Please don't kill your father Jay . You know you aren't him. You're better then him. By killing him, you basically become him.   What would your friends think, Elliot, Leah, and my own twin, Melissa?"  She then added "What would your Mom think or your sister, or the cousins you grew up with in the house?"  The woman then said "You helped me win the election against him. If you can't not kill him for your own sake. Do it for MY sake please?"  I think I told her I wouldn't go through with it but then the dream ended. 




I can't tell my parents about the dreams because I don't want to give my father any ideas.  I don't really have any friends at the moment to talk too.  If only I wasn't too young to go to the Anneorine temple which is only one street over to talk to a Priestess there I could maybe get some answers. 








No comments:

Post a Comment