Tuesday, March 1, 2022

6.2 Stress Cinder

 Dear diary I can spell vetinary veterinary now!





I'm still trying to learn to read and write and I still get frustrated.  Sometimes when I get frustrated Sara Wendy says that we should stop and she tells me a story like about a boy whom never grows up and such 





If we don't do that, we just stand beside my bed looking at pictures of the two of us as toddlers and tried to imagine what life might have been like for us if Sergio II lived 




I still have chores to do.  Like in the fall I had to ''ake  rake the leaves and it was really annoying that when Denise destoryed my work after she and the others did their homework.  What is homework? I don't really understand that at all.





That night there was going to be a party so "Ma'am" (Vienne) brushed Denise's, Leah's and Sara Wendy's hair.  I wasn't going to be part of the party outside of cleaning up the guests' dishes and washing them.  All I got to eat was a bowl of applesauce at midnight









During that weekend Leah did her usual weekend studying of learning the "Art of the Piano" as her mother calls it. Sara Wendy sometimes eats with them and sometimes eats with me if there's no party happening. 




On the last night of Autttum autumn there was some festival or something which was called Villins' Villians' Day.  It's apparent apperently a day that kids can dress up in costumes and go Trick or Treating in the neighbourhood.   That night Sara Wendy shared some of her candy with me




A couple of days later some professional men came to the door of Grant Estate.  Vienne yelled at me telling me to have a shower and use one of Denise's older nightgowns and get into Sara Wendy's bed. I did what I was ordered too. 

I heard the yelling from upstairs.  "I HEAR YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHILD IN THIS HOUSE WHICH BEING MISSING SCHOOL IS THERE'S A REASON FOR THIS MISS GRANT?!"  


 Vienne replied "I'm not Miss Grant, or Baroness Grant, that's my step-daughter Sara Wendy, Yes there is an fourth child in the household and the only reason that she hasn't been attending school is she is severly ill comprised  immunocompromised "  The man than came and check on me and believe what Vienne said so left after making notes 


On nonparty nights Vienne invites some friends over to gamble and the idea was whomever wins took me back home.    The games always ended up with Vienne and some blue-haired guy having several more matches and when he lost Vienne was still stuck with me



She then took a relaxing time in the sauna. 


The next day the twins and Sara Wendy did their homework for the weekend and then the twins did their weekly yoga lessons in the basement studio.




Vienne put the tree up for something called OolaffestOlaffest  Leah, Denise and Sara Wendy helped to decorate the tree. I was told to put a garland around it so I choose popcorn and cranberries and  when Vienne saw what I did she  not only called it "Tacky" and she yelled at me for it "WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU PUT FOOD ON A CHRISTMAS TREE?! WE'RE ARE NOT PEASANTS!"  and had me redo it in the "correct" way. 



Since she was the only adult, (beside the butler) she put the Star onto of the tree.


On Olaffest day Denise and Leah  were up very early so they went outside to play.  They built a snowperson which the butler hated since when they're trying to snowball fight with Sara Wendy whom was also up early, the butler destroyed the snowperson 




Then it was time to open presents. Leah and Denise went first and then Sara Wendy.  I got ignored like usually at any present holidays.  Lean and Denise got the most presents and Sara Wendy only got one present and I got nothing.  Well at least it wasn't a sock or something like in Sara Wendy's story about a boy wizard. 








Everyone but me and the butler went to the Anneorine temple for the Olaffest service and on the way back, Vienne took the twins to see a new building in town.  She sent Sara Wendy ahead home.  Supposedly a royal family is going to be moving in soon?  



That night for the grand feast,  I was allowed to eat at the dinning table. Sara Wendy insisted I was included or she wouldn't eat that night. 


I once again got frustrated with learning so Sara Wendy let me play with the one toy she got for Christmas and I went to bed happy. 





I did have some werid dreams though I don't know what they're about. 




But hen I woke up in an hurry since I realized I forgot to clean off the table and wash the dishes tonight.  So I went and did that and then went back to sleep and had some more weird dreams






and when the other girls were at school I did the laundry as well as some other chores 





_____________________________________________
*Sara Wendy*


Selene you're getting much better at spelling.  You still have some spelling mistakes but not as much as you did awhile a go.   We now will work on math. I want to know how much SHE is spending my fortune on HER daughters 























No comments:

Post a Comment