Saturday, March 19, 2022

6.7 All I Know

2004

so everyone had their birthdays and we all turned fourteen now.   But my life has become 24-hours miserable since then.  First Ma'am fired my long time friend the butler,  and she also fired the maid.  I'm now a maid of all work but not getting paid. 


 




So my various jobs are sweeping the hallways and all the rooms. 





cleaning up and washing  dishes -Ma'am refuses to get a dishwasher she says "I have to earn my place in this house" 

more sweeping and dusting of furniture  in various rooms 


I don't go to bed until 2am some nights and have to get up and make a fire in the living room and then I have to make breakfast and then clean up after the family eats.  Then I can have a bit to eat 










The other day I was doing laundry one of my many, many tasks,  and since I was a bit behind,  Ma'am came down and yelled at me about supper being late. 




I then made supper.  I wasn't allowed to eat until everything was cleaned up after the family ate. 



Then I did some sewing and then Leah and Sara Wendy came up and Leah taught us how to bow currently as teenagers something that Leah and Denise learned from their mom earlier 



That Saturday Sara Wendy was seeing me sweep for the hundredth time the upstairs hallway  she came over and asked me why I even stayed and didn't run away by now  Since I sometimes sing when I'm alone and doing the chores   

I sang "Where would I go/its all I know?/ I'm loyal to your mother's legacy"


I then told Sara Wendy one of my many dreams about what could happen if I ran away. or  Ma'am leaving me alone at a train station. 

In these werid dreams I was either upset because I ran away or I was left at the train station with nothing but the clothes on my back and I had no family and no friends beside the one in the Grant house. .  At the train station this rich family's daughter  notice me and came over and talked to me a bit about Princesses and such.  




We then went onto the train and Mr. Mosley and he said "I'm looking for a maid.. what can you do?"  And I listed what I could do.  And he hired me on the spot.  He will pay me 25 Simloeans per month  to do the work that needs doing in the house 



I did the sweeping the rooms,  dusting in the bar room. 





making meals 



putting the kids to bed 



So three maybe fourth months after getting the job.  Mr. Mosley or as he asked me to call him when his wife isn't around, Colt.  HE would massage me after a hard day's work.  Then he started caressing me on occasionally when his wife wasn't looking 



And then he started giving me gifts in this dream. One day a month after that start happening he just straight out kiss me. 



After a "night in bed" two months later then that. a month after that I was constantly going to the bathroom.    The Lady of the house, Jade finally realized what was going on between her husband and I.  


She yelled at me for "coming on to her husband." 

I was allowed to stay to give birth to my child and they  would be raised in the house. but after I got fired and I was kicked out of the house.  I was found in the local park by some weird looking group. I was pretty upset anyway to notice their clothing until later.  They picked me up and I became " a woman whom had  lot of callers but they don't stay for long" 




And one of my customers became  really aggressive with me  and that's always when I wake up 

Sara Wendy was really suprised to hear that dream and thought maybe it was safer to stay with Ma'am then to try to run away or something.  

I then I kept doing my chores forever more






I almost forgot Sara Wendy thought the writer of this story whomever they might be is really evil maybe or she been replaced by an Evil Twin 



No comments:

Post a Comment