Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Prologue part 1: The Beginning

1914

Dear precious diary,  my name is Clarissa Swanson. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY. I HATE THIS PLACE.  I WANT TO GO HOME NOW!!. OR AT LEAST GET A MANSION!! I WANT IT NOW!! I HATE I HAVE TO BE IN THIS HOMELESS SHELTER LIKE THE POOR PEOPLE.   Clarissa Swanson is the name I go by now due to having to leave India for reasons. I was known as Carina Rajah in that Country   THIS CRAPPY COUNTRY IS WINDENBURG, GERMANY





From a baby till I was eight years old, I lived with my parents Arrava and Ira Rajah .  Tragedy stuck when I was eight and they died for some unknown reasons (at least that's the only thing in my life which can't been blamed on my spell making from my teenager years).  I moved in with what people thought was my Dad's brother  Vihaan  but really was Dad's uncle (another sibling of Dad's had a kid early so the parents pretended that the baby was Dad's sibling) and his family consisting of two sons Ajay Rajah and Kibra Rajah. For reasons I think they got into gang activity but anyway there was a female cousin Ryka (who happened to be there when Mom and Dad died)  who was just my age, and we got along so well and were so identical we pretended to be each other and the teachers never knew!









THEN EVERYTHING CHANGED IN MY LIFE ON MY 16TH BIRTHDAY.



2 comments: