Tuesday, June 9, 2020

3.3 Isolation part 1


1960

Dear diarry even myy favvouritte teacher thinks I'm a great big liar. Like I'm some kind of Pinocchio and people think Cinderella should just DO something about her life..like what? Poison her step-family?  I need to start at the beginning 



Since Mom was busy being pregnant,  having Bellatrix, now a toddler.. and Lucy spending time with her crush, Brennan Murdoch.. I spend a lot of time at the Royal Berjsens'  house and her Majesty, Queen Kelly, always seem to make time for me if I was having a down day.









This one day we had test in school.  For the last several tests Prince Harley been coping me and I was at the end of my rope.  So I went to Ms. Rosa and said that Harley was coping off me and she needed to do something about it.  We were going off to lunch and then I remembered I needed to go get something from the classroom.   Apparently on the way down to lunch,  Queen Kelly was on her way to the classroom,  she didn't see me in the classroom but she started yelling at the teacher "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD MY PRECIOUS HARLEY CHEAT? ARE YOU SURE ITS NOT AMERICA CHEATING? SHE'S JUST A FREAKING' MUTT-OF COURSE SHE LIES, BUT THEN AGAIN YOU'RE A NIGGER!! SO MAYBE YOU'RE PROTECTING HER?!!"  I was really upset when I heard that but since they didn't know I was in the room I couldn't act.  After lunch Ms. Rosa went off on me "I'M NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO HAVE TESTS IN THIS ROOM ANYMORE-SINCE YOU'RE A BIG FAT LIAR!!"












I went over after school that day after changing my clothes and hair, and when I told her that I had been in the classroom, and overheard what she said.  She apologised and said she wouldn't do it again since she doesn't want to be a bad role model, to me or to her own son, the future King. . I'm stilll  uppset about what she said.. likke I kknow I shouldn't ttrust her. Butt I'm sttarting to loose ppeople too turnn too. She's onee of the feww I still havve left.





Then with my family we celebrated Olafest, New Year's Eve, and on Love Day surrounded by her family, Oma (Grandma) Clarissa passed away.  We had a funeral for her two days latter after we heard back from the medical examiner. I wasn't very close with her but my Mom and her sisters were.  At least according to Mom, she's with my Uncle Derek who died fighting during WWII.






No comments:

Post a Comment