Thursday, June 25, 2020

3.5 Aggressive Boyfriend



Author's Note: There are some abusive themes in this chapter. Just giving you a heads up

______________________________________________________________________________


1965-1966

Dearr diarry  I'm even a bigger mess then I was previously  I'm really tired and I have a scar going over one eye. 




Apparently, when I was talking to Empress Kelley  she was actually pregnant so we got little Ellen   So guess who had to feed and take care of her?  Yes I do along with the other list of stuff I already had to do.   Then there's Prince Harley he yells at me and punches me one minute and the next he's dancing with me like  that the abuse didn't happen.  But I can't really complain since if I do I'm out on my ear  which would mean having to go to Cousin Rex's place, the homeless shelter.






Once night after I made, and prepared supper for the family, took care of little Ellen and washed the dishes.  For no particular reason Prince Harley pushed me down on the ground and said "Where's your precious David Landgrabbie now?"  So I guess he saw the look Prince David gave me before we left the police station the other year.   But as soon as his mom Empress Kelly came in he pretended to kiss me instead in a low dip.   As soon as I got away from him I broke down  on the counter.  









At school its even worse  that Cousin Ember Ford, and two of her cronies  Rhea Calentine and Carmen Nun  that they 're gossping about me at school and make fun of the ragged outfit I had to wear.  Once  Rhea  pushed me down the stairs outside the school and she said "I hope they kick you out soon a slave has no place in a public school.. "   Rhea is right.. I'm not a servant-the only difference between me and a slave is I'm sort of white.   I have no identity anymore    After I walked the dog and shoved a bit I looked at myself in the mirror and  I wondered Who am I?














No comments:

Post a Comment