Monday, August 16, 2021

4.10 Prom and Babies

 1985


Dear diary.. I already hate Wyatt and we only been married for less then four months. He's so squeamish about everything its drives me nuts!  Anyway we been very busy for several months. 




First Cora and I went prom dress shopping.  I got a very good dress.  Then we talked on the way home about stuff. 


A couple of nights later it was the night of prom and everyone who was going had tickets.  IT was eventful.  I just wish Dad hadn't offered to volunteer to chaperone that was so embrassing. . 







The next day Wyatt and I had a quick wedding. And the week afterwards, we had a baby  shower 






Then a couple of days later I gave birth to two beautiful girls: Juliet and Hailey Swanson. The next generation of Swanson family.   I just think something bad will happen in our future. I don't know what, but it will happen. 


It's really exhausting taking care of a baby and I was only 17.  I recently had a birthday so I'm an adult now but at least my parents were helping out. Wyatt certainly wasn't. And it been three months and he's STILL not helping out. 






No comments:

Post a Comment