Tuesday, August 3, 2021

4.8 Wands for Women Only

 

Dear diary.. I'm kind of concerned about my sisters. One of them left a pregnancy test in the shared bathroom with me and our baby brother Julian who is still in elementary school. I had to get him away from it since he thought it was a toy.




This afternoon when my family was all out doing stuff.  Getting romantic etc.  I was suppose to be baby-sitting Julian.  Well he came up to me and kept talking about a "toy" and "in the bathroom"  so be basically dragged me upstairs and pointed to the "toy".  I know it was a pregnancy test.. so I said "No its not a toy.. it's a magic wand."   Julian was like "cool can I use it?"   So I quickly added "It's only works for women.. if you touch it, you could be turned into a mouse like in Roald Dahl's book"  and then flicked his nose. 




I took him outside to get his mind of the "toy" and coached him on swimming. As well as the two of us splashing each other and having a cannonball dive war. (he won).   Ok good my sisters are home now! 









No comments:

Post a Comment