Saturday, April 18, 2020

2.17 Another Fire and Babies!!

1950



Dear diary,  I been quiet busy dealing with making supper and celebrating some of our Anneorine holidays. 



I made several suppers  and I had yet another Parenting club party. Once again there was a fire.. but I was able to put it out a lot more quickly this time when I did last time.  After  everyone went home  I discovered a rag with grease on it underneath the stove. I have no idea what is going on but I somehow suspect Kelly put it there.   I tried  to play chess each night with Jacob    I then I had baby shower-it was lovely.  Then the parents and I got ready for Olaffest  














 Then a couple of days latter it was New Year's Eve.  So we had a lot of friends&family over to celebrate it.  But Mary had to go home before midnight.  The an couple of days after that it was Love Day   Then in spring I finally had 2 healthy baby girls America and Lucy and America's a bit fussier then Lucy but they're lovely babies 





But they are an awful lot of work having to look after them 24/7 since they can't take care of themselves yet. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment