Monday, May 4, 2020

Interlude Toddlers


1954
Dear Diary,  It been a busy two years and it almost is Alice Day then it will be the twins' birthday and I will finally be able to send the kids to school when fall comes.  




I been trying to teach them stop and the whole family was trying to potty train them as well.  I had a playdate with two of my nephews and their daughters (my grandnieces) as well as Queen Kelley and Jacob's brother-in-law Keith Grant.  Something happened happened between America and Prince Harley,  and apparently Prince David. Not clear what happened. 














Lucy is a wild child so we are always running after her to make sure she is dressed most of the time.  Then it  was an Ariel Day  and I nvited my family and friends over- somehow Carly or Molly brought over some wine glasses and shared the drink with Mom.   Then it was the fall and then it meant Pochantas Day and I made Turkey meal and  once again we invited family&friends over.   America liked  building a snowman in the winter time before Olaffest.  Olaffest was pretty good as well as New Year's Eve and Love Day.

























No comments:

Post a Comment