Wednesday, April 8, 2020

2.16 Wedding and a fire

1948-1949


Dear diary.. I'm a Countess now..  Mom was literally was a nobody but Kelly's grandma Clarrisa Bergjsen  allowed her to be a Dame. But since Kelly is making it up to me she's letting me be a Countess after marrying Jacob (Jacob isn't anything due to the line is running through my family not his).  My descendants will be able to be  a Marchioness or a Duchess after they're married. But I should tell you what I been up too since I last wrote? 



For the last year and a half I painted,  learned to do household work around the house.. once I got married I would have to be taking over house hold chores and quitting  my job. I don't see why that has to happen.. but its the rules apparently.  I also played chess with Mom a couple of times.  






As you can guess I got married to Jacob and I'm now expecting some children..don't know how many through or what gender they're. It's still early.   Jacob started being a Secret Agent-so I'm not sure how I feel about that.     I also started a group for Mothers-to-be since my former classmates (Kelly, Emma,  Trinity, etc)  all all expecting their own children now. 




So the first thing I did.. was try the mediating furniture out in the back.  Carlos Ford swam in the boy along with some other people   Somehow a fire broke out in the kitchen even though it was Baliee Priestess at the stove and she's knows how to deal with cooking.     I put it out and later after everyone left I found  a lit cigarette in the burns of the ruins of the blackened stove.  I'm have a strong suspicion that  Kelly is behind it but I have no proof.






No comments:

Post a Comment