Tuesday, October 24, 2023

7.16 Jane's Gone!

 

Dear Diary,  I'm writing this in the airport for Henry Guion.  There's bad news Jane's gone like she died which is kind of werid because she seemed to be doing okay.




She woke up from her over a year coma-(I delayed my engaged until she woke up knowing she would)  and then despite her injuries-broken arms, legs, and I think she might have had a fractured lungs as well. She insisted on trying to get out of the bed.  But every time she did she fainted like I did four years ago after I had been in a comma for at least 3-4 months.   





Despite her not being ready she insisted on trying physiotherapy as well but like getting out of bed she fainted.  I told her she needs to wait several months before she could do that from someone who had been in bed for a long time.  But we Swansons are not only are we surviors like Cousin Arabella Landgrabbie said but we're stuborrn mules.  But we had fun otherwise 






But what's strange is one day when I was in the hosptial my phone range and it was Henry! He didn't have his own phone on him -left it in camp before a battle but he had gotten a new one from someone.   He said he would be able to come home "soon".   

But between that phone call and where I am now in the airport we had tons more conversation-Henry couldn't say much without revealing stuff on the phone but I could update him on Jane's condition. The last call from Henry  was before I left the house to get to the airport to pick up Henry.  He said he was just about to board the plane.



The traffic was so bad that it was after dark when I arrived at the airport. Because I'm royalty, I can get into places the normal folks can't get into.   I was going to go to the lounge to wait for Henry's plane to arrive and my phone started ringing.    I looked at the number and was shocked the hosptial was calling me.. I'm not her next of kin-Mom and Dad are.   So I'm hung up on them.





They tried calling me again about five more times and each time I was getting angrier   so by the fifth time.. I was angry rejecting the call.  I mean I AM NOT JANE'S  NEXT OF KIN! WHY ARE THEY CALLING ME?!!!


Because the staff was looking at me weridly, the 6th time the hosptial called  I reluctantly answered  the phone



The message that played was "I'm sorry to tell you that Jane Grace Oliva Swanson passed away early this morning."    I'm sad on one point Jane's dead which means I have big shoes to fill as the heiress now but it might mean I have to break up with Maxwell because I can't be Empress Regent of my own kingdom, and also be the Queen Consort in Newcrest.  



 





No comments:

Post a Comment