Sunday, December 17, 2023

7.17 Henry's and Meatball's Riddles


Author's note:  Before clicking on the answer to the riddles in this chapter  try to guess the answer in your head first


Hello there,  yes I'm talking to you.  I'm Meatball-if you might remember I was introduced to you guys back in Gen 3 to help America Swanson out. You might be wondering how I'm still alive while the explanation is simple-I drank from same water source as the Tuck Family from Tuck Everlasting.  I'm going to be in the background of this chapter literally.   But I will talk for a bit before I have Henry take over.




So Henry is greeted by his sister Alaska and Hannah II with the sad  news of Jane's passing. Both Alaska and Hannah II gave him a sad big bear hug. 



There was memorial service for Jane's so-called passing but I'm getting ahead of myself.  A lot of the families showed up but then the Swansons are related to almost everyone. in the SimNation by now. Yes I was at the memorial service myself.  



After the service Henry spend a lot of time in Jane's rooms  both  the home room (get the joke?) in the Swanson House and as well as in the apartment but he was mentioning something about "vases"   "masks", "balloons" and "Floating Away"  or so I heard from Hannah II and their other siblings.  He's obbessed that Jane left some kind of clue in one of those rooms but Jane hadn't been in her home room (get the joke?) since she and Hannah II temporary moved out to go to college without their Mom hovering over them when they're in college











an excited yell happened   and I look up "Do you hear that? I guess  Henry has found a clue.  Now if you excuse me I have to go be in the background now."




Henry's POV. 

.Dear diary I believe I found a clue in Jane's home room.  Hey just because I'm been distracted doesn't mean I can't hear what others are saying.  





But before I get into that, I could say something things.  When I was a Prisoner of War I was having some werid nightmares that had to do with Jane.  

I had company during these nights of the person who did a Transle fail of telling me something to do with Jane-don't worry she's nothing but a friend.



After the last nightmare,  I had a meeting with one of the guards who watched over me and the other prisoners of war  and told me I was free to go home to my family.


Once I got to the airport as someone else said,  I was greeted by my sister Alaska and Jane's twin sister Hannah II who told me the news of her passing.



But getting back to the scream I was doing I think I found a clue   It was a riddle that was left in "Looking For Alaska" book, the last of the books I was reading  The riddle was:

 

Professor McGonagall's actor played a Yorkshire Manor House keeper in a house full of secrets in this garden-y movie (answer)


Once I figured out what it was referring to I went to the fence of a garden of one of the Swansons' relatives and that's where I found another riddle:


The director of the 3rd Harry Potter movie earlier in his career screwed up this story as well but taught us everyone could be a princess! (answer)



Once I figured out this next riddle I went to another relative's of the Swansons,  to the Grants'  attic  where there was a strange picture there and also I found a new riddle: 

Rachel McAdam's character in this time-travelling movie discovers her post-married husband in the woods behind her family home.  As a post-married woman she has to deal with the husband being away a lot. (answer)


Once I figured out that was well -I went camping in  a cabin in Granite Falls where I found yet another riddle


The Script Writer for a Western Outlaw movie created this inconceivable story to make a double story for this story/movie which also features a six-finger sword  (answer)



I figured out this one very quickly like I did most of them  so I went to the Windenburg Cliffs where I found another riddle



This young girl gets psychic powers from reading which she helps her teacher and the  school get rid of the nasty headmistress. In the movie the director and his wife play the girl's not-give-a-darn parents (answer)

That was the last riddle I could actually solve on my own- I couldn't figure out the next one in my own which found in an elementary school classroom 



This text-based joke about Square ____ that looked _____ isn't in either  Gene Wilder's 1971 or Johny Depp's 2005 Chocolate-candy movies.


I couldn't figure out the answers for weeks and all that kept happening is I was having this dream over and over again of  Jane being in a "sleeping curse" and I could wake her up. 






 After about a month I still couldn't figure out what the answer was to the riddle and I'm was really worried something bad might happen to me, or Hannah II if I couldn't figure it out



The only person who I knew had read the same books that Jane did was my Dad, Matt,  so I called him to come over  and he did


So the conversation was "I found one riddle in "Looking for Alaska"  and when I went to to other places I found more riddles but I'm can't figure out this riddle at all and I think something horrible might happen to me or Hannah II if I don't figure this out."   My dad looked at the riddle and said "oh apparently, whoever wrote this apparently must me a fan of my old  channel  because I mentioned this in the double Charlie and the chocolate factory the book vs both the movies"   


He then whispered the answer into my ear for just me to hear  the answer to the above riddle is (answer).

I then went to a chocolate factory and didn't find anything so I'm was really disappointed that there were no more riddles.   



But something told me to go to cemetery the only cemetery I know of is on the Swanson Estate and I don't want to go back there yet.  But this reminds me of a song.



No comments:

Post a Comment