Wednesday, October 18, 2023

7,15 Are They Hiding Something?

  WARNING: SOME BLOOD IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE CHAPTER!!



Dear Diary..   I'm pretty upset, my twin Jane is in hosptial in a coma simliar but for a different reason then for the reason I was.  She was just in a car accident and our old enemies  were the majoirty of the witnesses who saw or were involved in the incident-I don't think they're telling the complete truth knowing them.  



I was shopping at Cousin Areballa's brideal shop she decided to be a non-working royal  in order to open up and run this bridal dress shop instead.  She also knew because of my status as a princess that I didn't want to have employees trying to run over each other to help me- that she had them take the day off and she personally would attend to me.  Jane didn't come with me despite her being my maid of honour because she was suppose to be relaxing before some royal duties she was expected to perfrom this evening as the crown royal.  Jane' is kind of nervous about her first public speaking. 


  Mom has retired as president but she still has to deal with Crown business so Mom been teaching Jane the royal duties.  


Now I had tried on two other dresses which I didn't think were perfect for me.  It was after  I found the perfect dress that this shocking thing happened!  I had just got it on and  Arabella was composedly "um Hannah,  you might want to come over here to the TV.. there's some news you might want to see and you might want to do come over here fast!"





I go rushing over to the TV still in the other outfit I came in   what was on TV was scary our Payton was reporting "Breaking News Today-that Her Royal Highness had been in a car crash as a pedistrian after leaving her favourte Red Crab resturant there's are three people I will be talking too to see their sides of the story-there were more people invovled but one was taken to the hosptial and the other two ran off" 



Payton "Now first person we're talking too is the driver, The Honoruable Kendal Wade,  so Wade, how were you distracted in the car were you texting, or are you impaired on something?"  Kendal replied "neither....I actually was having argument with my girlfriend... (Wade's Story)



Payton then said "The next person is a witness and 911 caller Rocco Baker..he's currently playing the Title character of The Phantom of the Opera at the local theatre.. is it true that you're the first non-white person to play Erik the phantom?"  Rocco "Yes, but you wanted to ask me something?"   Payton replied: " Yes.. what did you see in this accident and how did you see it?"  "Well you see ...(Roccos Story)


Payton "And since Charlene was taken to the hosptial, and Ralph Red had disappered as well as another witness has run off  our last witness today is Madaline Feng. She's the one who tried to perform CPR on Jane. I thought you're almost a superstar why are you working as a server in a resturant?"


Madaline Feng "Actors always have to do this when they don't have a  gig to deal with. That when they can't get a gig they have to find some other way of getting money be that in retail or a resturant.."

Payton:  "So what did you see of the accident from the patio of the Red Crab Resturant?" 



Madaline said "Well I was with a customer-who has now ran off-... (Madaline's Story)


Payton said "SO the paremdics are taking Jane to the hosptial now after being looked at here..we will see how stuff goes from here on out -back to Alya in the news room for rest of NewsRundown"


I was soo upset afterwards because I think "are they hiding something?"   I had to relax on the couch.  Arabella brought me tea  and I told her everything that happened between how Jane had gone from being a protector when we're children, to being a bully, and then how she came back to me my protector again as teenagers after I attempted sucide.



After I was done talking Arabella said "Well you should learn your own family history.  Your grandma Juliet told it to Jane before Juliet passed away.."  and she told me about the family history down to my Mother's.    


To finish off everything "You and your family will get through this-if there's one thing I know about the Swanson family is that they're surviours." as she gave me a big bear hug.




******ELSEWHERE**********



___________________________________________________________________

the left hand mug, is a modifed version of Simlaysia's Mug accessory that I created   I had to work with blender and Sims 4 Studio to transfer the mug accessory from right hand to left hand for the pose.  If you want to get both go ot Magacarter studio on Sims 4 Studio 



No comments:

Post a Comment