Friday, October 13, 2023

Inrerlude 7.5 Henry's Story

WARNING: BLOOD AND GORE IN THIS CHAPTER! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Guess you been wondering where I had been haven't you?  Yep I'm back its Henry Guion that is that's back I mean.  You probably been wondering what has happened since you last saw me collapse during the last Interlude chapter.  I'm also am very scared for Jane and she doesn't know and I can't contact her




Now the other side is who found me when my remaining squad members ran off after a bunch of us collapsed (many of them died actually-I was just barley conscious). Basically I was only dehyrated and a bit thin from being in the desert  When I woke up after they checked me over I was put into gray sweater and pants and handcuffed  I could feel like I was been taken to a car.







Which took me to what I beleive is a POW camp.  I was processed into the office-this will come back later I promised.   And then I was shown to my cell.  


I had been there for about a week and then everything went werid.  One of them -his name Michael started bullying one of the other prisoners. The POW is co-ed, so there's a bit of a mix of women and men but men seem to outname the women but there's seperate cells for the women then the men because of you know that time of month.   





But anyone back to the story-Michael starting bullying Elena and that made me go really mad so I get up and I get into a fight with Michael that lasted for a very long time and not only do we get bloody but so does the wall behind us and the floor beneath us




right after I basicaly collpase on the ground and that's when Mr. Finnely -one of the guards on the scene- comes in here and handcuffs me and take me to a special cell for "disobiented prisoners" they removed the handcuffs when we got to the cell and put me in ropes -only arms were tired this time- in middle of the cell.   "We're going to give yo about 9-10 chances but the more that this happens, the worse it will become do you understand?"   I just nodded..   didn't even clean me up just left me covered in blood-I'm not sure if its my blood's or Michael's, or could be both really.





That's when  the Mr. Garber-boss of the guards showed up and he didn't mind the first time but he will be awfully angry when the punishments got worse-but I will get there.




Anyway after a week in the cell-I'm released from it and two weeks I think maybe more after that Michael is trying to bully Sharon   I think he was implying this person had slept with both the male guard. female guard  and the guards' boss as well.    So once again I got mad and got into a fight with him and again ended up bloody and I collpases on the floor








and once again  comes in and handcuffs me and takes me to the cell and this time ties not just my hands but my ankles as well- so I  can only kneel and lie down in here.   I'm still covered in blood  once again  the guard's boss is fine with me like this 








A week later I was allowed out again and then another two  weeks after that  Michael was harrsing first woman again.   Once I again I got into a fight and ended up in the cell agan- but this time I wasn't tied up- I was chained up and I wasn't allowed food it took about four days before the  showed up and he was a bit peeved off    











I learned this latter but he talked to the two guards in English saying somethin about a "hawk" and a "raven" to them. After this talk I was released and instead of being taken to the normal place- I was placed in a suite up here instead.




I was eventually moved back to the basment cells and about a month after that Michael was harssing tmy mentor here Jimmy 




  So once again I fought with him and once again I was placed-despite be being injured into the cell and I was chained up even worst then before- I had to stand next to the wall and the chains were attached to my arms  and I had one of those old balls and chains attached to my feet






And the Officer Garber  was even more pissed when  he saw me like that because he could tell I was injured more then usually from my fight when he showed up about a week after the fight.   

So he had me rushed to the surgey room where his doctor "friend"  he lives with a doctor performed a survery on me.  








A couple of weeks after that I was let back downstairs again and about two months after that Michael was at it again with  his crony Bradshaw  and  I fought back    And this time I wasn't chained up but even worse- I had been put on a chain haning from the celling-and it took about a week before  got to me and boy was he angry! 







After he got me into surgery again with his friend.  I was in the recovery room for about 5-6 weeks and then I got told I could stay for good in the suite I had been in after I moved in there.  And not only that but I didn't have to wear the grey uniform-I could wear something else entirely! 






Sharon who been taking care of me when I had been in the recovery room had told me she had tried to listen in but all she got despite being able to speak a ton of lanuages was a jumble mess because Garber  could  see she was trying to listen in so kept trying to change the lanuage he was speaking but boy he was angry about how I had been treated despite his orders.







The message came out very werid because she had to try to translate everything from one lanuage to another lanuage and then into English  "How many times do I have to tell a new student not to treat me like everyone else!! He is not just a prisoner, he is a VIP (the most important prisoner). I hope he's okay. Because it’s a shame that one of our favorite skaters died. But he could not leave the falcon until a new one arrived" is  what it sounded like when  she  tried to translate/  I was shocked by it. 


_____________________________________________________________________________

I would like to give credit to simscognito for the characters of Michael and Sharon in this chapter they made them for me to do this chapter with.  I made the other characters. 

I would like to credit all the pose players but i can't remember all of them.  But the chain up poses and the hanging from the celing pose are from Natila Auditore's. 















No comments:

Post a Comment