Thursday, May 19, 2022

6.17 Planning


Dear diary I'm so upset and worried about Jay Lyons.  I'm currently at Prince James' palace again.  We're planning to recuse Jay from Vienne Calentine.  Oh why do we need to recuse Jay?    I should start at the beginning.  


About three days ago I was suppose to meet Jay at a bar and I waited all night but he didn't show up. I tried calling and texting him but no one answered.  


A couple of days later I got this very weird letter I realize it was a ransom note but not your  normal ransom  note .   I was pretty upset 





A couple of days later I got a phone call which told me to "check my text message" which I did 




I was very upset for awhile after until Leah  came over and asked me what was wrong 



I told her that Jay been kidnapped.   But I told her I also recognized the cell in the photo I got sent.  Leah was shocked but at the same time not shocked her Mom was involved in Jay's kidnapping especially since Vienne hate me being happy with anything.    
Leah had the idea that she get the reminder of the gang together and talk about Jay's kidnapping and make a plan. 



Elliot, Melissa, Leah and I got together and I explained about Jay's kidnapping.  We created a plan but we knew for the plan to work we needed a 5th person.  So we thought of Prince James whom Leah been dating.  I mean there is the Iliad-like promise that :Leah had him make two years ago.  But there's a risk for him being involved 




Another way for this to work is I need to be villian-ized or should I say  "look like I'm "chillin' like a villian"? So Leah and Melissa gave me a villainized look 


We went to the Royal Palace in Newcrest and we told Prince James about what happened.  He was shocked as well.  But he was eager to help too.  




But this time I got to help Leah villainized Prince James 




We briefly went back to Leah and my penthouse and did a spell of some sort which is suppose to make us lucky for us.  Not sure what kind of a spell but Leah did most of it.  She didn't think it was safe for Melissa or I to do anything but adding ingredients.. she just mutter something about Clarissa curse. 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment