Tuesday, May 3, 2022

6.14 Surprises Again

 

Dear diary I'm so confused.   I also wonder if my twin will respond to my letter.  And also Elliot being interested in me this entire time.  Maybe it's a good thing since I almost went done the same drinking road as my Mom (and apparently my grandma Elizabeth ) as well as being addicted to smoking.   Elliot prevent me from doing that. 




I don't know what made me watch the political  news on TV several days ago but I did and I saw that woman (formerly girl) I been dreaming of for years. I know she's my twin


After the news I first confranted my Grandma saying "Stop lying to me! I saw my twin on TV! SHE'S GOING TO RUN FOR TOP JOB"


I basically repeated what I yelled at grandma and Dad was surprised to find out that Selene (that's her name) had a scar on her cheek that's something she didn't have when she was born.


I then yelled at Mom as well.   She then broke down... "Yes you have twin we had to give her up due to Mussells' laws..  At least now I can go to rehab to get sober.  I would recommend visiting your Aunt Hailey to talk to her."   I said "You're more concerned about finally getting rehab instead of telling me about Selene for MY ENTIRE LIFE?! AND SINCE YOU'RE THE EMPRESS WHY DIDN'T YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT MUSSELLS' LAW?"




I went to Aunt Hailey's place and she told me the whole story of how my parents meet how they got seceretly married and how they tricked Mr. Baron  into letting Juliet out of an arranged  marriage and how the parents had to give up Selene..  

When I went back home,  I was so overwhelmed with emotion about all this news.. that I decided I need to go someplace else.  I ended up going to  the gang hangout in Willow Creek 


Leah showed up the next day.  I yelled at her" WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY CAN'T I BE LEFT ALONE! I NEED SOME PRIVACY!:" 


Leah explained that my parents called her because they were concerned about me and me being in such a raw state and how they finally let the cat out of the bag.  

She didn't know what cat but after I explained to her about my twin Selene she realized or knew something about my twin this entire time we knew each other.   



We moved to the living area and she confessed that since she and her own twin were 1 year old  that her Mom had married our (my family's) distant Cousin Sergio II after the death of my family's Cousin Raven  but Cousin Sergio died shortly after so the family was just: Vienne (Leah's mom), Denise, Leah,  Sara Wendy Grant and my twin.   It was one of the reasons that Leah tried to prevent the gang from meeting at her place growing up. 


Even though she confessed to me I still yelled "WHY IS EVERYONE IN MY LIFE TELLING ME LIES MY WHOLE LIFE?!"     Leah then started to sing 


Leah:


I don't know what you're feeling/I thought you were fine/why did you feel you had to hide?

Melissa: 
I didn't want to let you down/ but the truth is out/ its tearing me apart/not listening to my heart

Both
I really had to go 
and I would never stop you
Even though we've changed
Nothing has to change 

and nothing can can stay the same 
its the growing pains
Be proud of al the scars 
They make you whom your are



I know you have to stay
But I will never really leave you
Nothing has to change
Even though we've changed

and you can find me in the space between 
where two words come to meet 
I will never be out of reach
cause you're part of me so  you can find me in the space between
You will never be alone 
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between





There are no words left to say
I know you got to find your place
But this is not the end (no)
You're part of whom I am 
Even if we're worlds apart
You still in my  heart
It will always be you and me, Yeah


you can find me in the space between 
where two words come to meet
I'll never be out of reach (I'll never be out of reach, no)
Cause you're part of me so you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between 



Yeah, no matter where you go
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between 





I still was in that cyrle of dating and breaking up with boys.   I dated and broke up with three different boys I can't even remember the  flings' names.  But one I think was Cousin Reed Landgrabbie





















After my last fling I guess I was starting to feel a bit guilty for dating and breaking all these boys'  and mens'  and I was going to buy myself a bottle of beer at the smaller nightclub  but Elliot just happened to be there and asked me to dance before I could 


Leah just happened to be on the dance floor when we got there and she smiled and I think the smile was like "Finally, you notice Elliot be wanting you all this time!. You guys are perfect for each other!" 


My parents gave me a text message telling me to go over to our own Tuck Everlasting aka Tony Corrensi and ask him if you can connect Selene.  I went to Willow Creek and I had a discussion with Tony and he agreed since I was a baby when the parents gave Selene up, that I wasn't part of the agreement that our larger family made so I could contact Selene.  


It took me awhile to think of what to write to the letter I had no idea what to tell her. I mean first I had to tell her whom I was and how Vienne lied to her and a bunch of other stuff.   I finally did figure out what to write and wrote it and  I send it off because I got you out diary 




_______________________________________________________________________
Song used in this chapter was called "Space Between from Disney's Descendants 2 












No comments:

Post a Comment