Wednesday, May 11, 2022

6.15 Knight's Code



Dear diary, I'm so emotional- I found a family member and I found more friends and maybe even a love interest!  



Leah came home after being else where in the early morning.  She told me she had an envelope to give me.  I took it and I opened up the letter 




I was so thrilled to realize that Vienne's story was just a big fact lie and I would love to meet my twin sister for the first time in forever.  So I wrote back and said "I would love to meet you come over anytime!" 

Two days later that Melissa came over we shook hands when she first came in but then she gave me a big "bear hug".  So I was a bit surprised at first.   



Melissa explained why our parents had to give me up.  And then she asked me "Why do you have a scar on your cheek? Our parents say you didn't have that as a baby."   


I told her "I don't really know and Vienne claimed that I fell face first into a fire a short time after Cousin Sergio II's death and Vienne didn't notice in time to recuse me until my face was already burned".   And then I told her the rest of the story of how Vienne had treated me terribly Melissa was shocked to hear it    And when I finished she was furious.  She apologized intensely about how  sorry she was of Vienne treatment.   I told her it wasn't all bad between Sara Wendy and later Leah's help I was educated between the two of them.  And Prince James' family helped me become even more educated 





After awhile  Leah came and join us in our talking.  I said I was looking for a speech writer for my campaign.   While I was talking Melissa and Leah looked at each other like they're thinking the same thing.     Melissa said "we know the perfect person for you.. he's great at writing stuff even though he pretends not too"   We shook on it and we arranged to meet up a couple of days later at a special Swanson (not Villian kids) hideout 







 

A few days later I went to the hide out that Melissa mentioned.   When I went downstairs a saw this white-hair boy with a leather jacket on.  I had this peculiar feeling like he's a kindred spirt  like he's had his spirt broken but  only half as badly as mine. Like his bad life started in the teen years unlike mine. 



I then went over to him and he introduced himself as Jay Lyons and I introduced myself as  Selene Swanson.   After Jay was finish cooking,  he and I sat down  Jay and I talked about our past for a bit  and he was shocked like Melissa was about Vienne's treating me.  He then told me about how his father treated him after not doing his bidding so like me he was a Cinderella character.  He told me he changed his last name to his mom's maiden name since he want to distance himself from his father whom also is my political rival 





Then eventually five of us sat down to work on my Campaign team- Jay's the speech writer.  Leah's is my campaign manager. Elliot and Melissa are just volunteers 

I meet with a potential voter a Ms Beeda  and she seemed very receptive after I gave her my platform and polices 



My party the Golden knights went out campaigning  and we were chanting stuff like  "Equality before Equity!"  and "You have nothing to fear but a fear of a power cut while saving!" 


I meet with another voter a Mrs. Feng and she too liked my polices 

During this time Melissa taught me about my Swanson ancestor it took me awhile to get everything right and we did struggle at the beginning 

I then had my first big night.  Mr. Corrensi was the person in control  and he told the attendees that both of us would do a big speech each and then the debate would happen 

Mr. Mussells went next and  his speech seemed to be aimed at business owners and the wealthy families not for the poor, LGBTQ+, or racialized communities and disabilities communities 


I then went up next  and I was very nervous but I pretended not to be  I can't be the leader of the world, if I was nervous wreck on the stage  but I managed to get my speech out 

"ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL! I want the society to be for all people not just for one kind of people. I want a society where people are judge on the content of the character not the colour of their skin or their parents' backgrounds. Or their different abilities.  So we can all stand and sit together hand in hand and say Kumba. Especially, for racialized people like myself  and people of all stripes, abilities and sexual orientation can go in front of judges and police and they (Judges/police) will have  Compassion, Respect, Honesty, Charity and Courage for those weaker then them like the Knight's code stated."   


No comments:

Post a Comment