Sunday, April 24, 2022

6.12 Don't Forget to Write

2018

Dear diary.. I'm finally have my own place!  It's doesn't really have much in it but I got a table and chair in it now. 





I had my 18th birthday and after the birthday part with Prince James, Sara Wendy and Leah,  I packed my limited clothing. 





The next day Sara Wendy and Leah came over to pick me up.  I said goodbye to Prince James and even hugged him. 

Leah went to pull up the car and  I picked up the dufflebag and I heard Leah shout from the hallway "Hurry up! You're going to be late to the airplane! if you don't hurry up!" (Sara Wendy and Leah are giving me some money for a flight to San Myshuo city but nothing much more since they can't do much with Vienne still in control of the house/money despite we all 18)


They helped me get checked in and I once again picked up my suitcase.  


They're allowed to join me in the waiting area and I hugged them both.  

 After I hugged Leah,  she told me "to not forget to write either snail mail or by email once I set up an account on a computer and we (they're) correspond back to my correspondence as much as possible" 


I got an apartment but there's nothing in the apartment but me.  I had to sleep on the floor since there was no other place for me to go sleep.  I mean at least I got my own place


I went to library in a nearby town to get a job as a critic I start as paper beat so boring so I started writing.  I hope to become a food critic soon. 







No comments:

Post a Comment