Monday, March 23, 2020

Interlude CRACKER



Warning: Racist Slurs

Dear diary.. I tricked my Mom into setting me up with some boys.  But I passed off the boys to several of my friends instead including Princess Kelly. She's so cool now and she got me into some painting classes and found a collector through her parents' connections.
Carly suggested instead of using Indian and Chinese words for our parents we use the English versions for  our parents for her children Rex and Elizabeth . 








Anyway, Mom caught me one night coming home from one of my dates with Jacob Grant and said "I wouldn't have a f- Cr**ker in her house.  I reminded her "on my marriage this house no longer YOURS....I have no idea why you decide I should be the ** heiress. When you had two OTHER girls to put the label on!!  But since Molly married a Prince now a KING.. she's out isn't she.. and do you really want someone experiencing shell shock to be the heiress?" 


Mom ignored what I said and told me "I have some friends  that know of this house full of teen boys how about you go visit them and see if they want to date you?"   I said "Sure" just to get her off my back.  In reality I was planning on  setting each one up with one of my friends.



I introduced the red head Jace Wadock to  Princess Kelly,   I introduced  Phillip  Cadon  to  Princess Trinity,   Keith Fogel  to my hopefully future sister-in-law Emma Grant and Jaxon Nunn to my sister's former co-slave  Ms. Wendy Baker.  I did homework with the last two people.. Appernlty Wendy moved in with Jaxon well the others moved in to the girl's home which makes sense for like Kelly and Trinity








Oh dear.. I might have to stop writing since I think I hear Rex and Mary calling each other Cr**cker in the next room. This isn't the first time they have used it since Mom called my boyfriend that..last week     I'm baby-sitting them since the others are out at the moment.  I really, really wish Mom hadn't used that word in their hearing.. she should have known better.. I can't really stand the twins arguing like this but Mom and Carly just lets it go.. but I don't want to have to be the responsible one but as their baby-sitter I have too.. well I'll talk to you later diary.






No comments:

Post a Comment