Tuesday, March 10, 2020

2.13 Jacob's Help


Dear diary I'm so confused about all that has happened.   Jacob's being wonderfully in helping me recover.  I'm think I'm having feelings for him.  Kelly's been acting very friendly again lately which is a bit werid coming from her. 






Before my duel Carly had dragon-phoenix twins (boy/girl twins).. they're toddlers now.  Anyway let's get down to what Molly did after she came to the hospital to deal with my problems.



First is that Molly told Mom about what happened and  Mom didn't really care but  said   " to not allow that  Big nose Cracker  or any of the  cracker's family near Hannah"    Molly was like "Would you perfer having Hannah DIE?!!"   Mom replied "I don't give a damm .. I just don't want Hannah near that cracker.."   












She then went to the Grants'  she thought (forgetting what Carly told her) that they might listen to reason or at least one would.   Once again she told both  Mrs. Grant and Mr. Grant (who was on Parole)  about what happened.  Mrs. Grant didn't really mind so much but  Mr. Grant was   I don't want your curry-chopstick loving mutts near my SON!!"  Molly was like "until your kids were eight it was  a curry-chop sticking loving Mutt near your TWIN CHILDREN!!"  and Mrs. Grant replied "I'm the one who had to make descions for the last seven years so I'm will allow Jacob to be around Queen Molly 's former and current  family near our FIRST son and HIS SISTER!"














Molly then went back to the Goth Palace and explained in a story about what happened to me.  The kids were intrigued by the story.one of the triplets, Dwight asked "So exactly how come the sword fatally injured Aunt Hannah? I mean it's seems from the story that Aunt Hannah was winning"  So Molly said "Magic"  which was partly true. 













I woke up in the hospital and Jacob was in the same hospital room as me. He explained to me how he  donated his blood to save me.   He was able to recover a lot faster then I was.  So Molly moved us into the house across the street from Goth Palace.  So Molly took a part-time job running a daycare elsewhere.  So Jacob helps me get out and then after carrying me and the chair downstairs,  he will push me into the dinning room and makes food for us.  Once one of  my nieces from Molly came over to give me a gift.  I can't remember which one it was. 








Once afternoon Jacob was making either lunch or supper for the three of us,  when Princess Kelly came in and she made a very unusual move and curtsy to me  She claimed she was sorry about bullying Jacob and also harming me with the magic sword and she wanted to make it up.   First I send her to kowtow to Jacob, which she did.  





At the start of fall (this is mid fall now) I'm on crutches now and Princess Kelly saw me in the park and  she came over and shook my hand.  She told me once we are done with school (we're both 16) she could get me a job as an artist. So I agreed with it 








Poses use

Crutches  by Maretajumni
Meet up  by simmer













No comments:

Post a Comment