Wednesday, March 18, 2020

2.14 Whispers in the Night

1946-1947


Dear diary I'm SO in love.


I should start at the beginning I finally took up painting on Princess Kelly's advice.  I also helped with my niece and nephew.  One day Jacob Kelley called me and he invited me to hang out in the Ancient Ruins.  As soon as I got there he started to sing







 Jacob:
If I never knew you
If I never felt this love



I would have no inkling of
How precious Life can be


if I never held you
I would never have a clue
how at last I find in you
the missing part of me


In this world so full for fear
full of rage and lies



I can see the truth so clear
in your eyes so dry your eyes

and I'm so grateful to you
I'd have lived my whole life though
Lost Forever if I never knew you



Hannah: 
I thought our love would be so beautiful
somehow we make the whole world bright


I never knew that fear and hate could be so strong







All they leaved us were these whispers in the night
But still my heart is saying we were right
For-


Both
If I never knew you (there's no moment I regret







If I never felt this love (since the moment that we met)







I would have no inkling of (if our time has gone to past)
How Precious Life can be (I'd lived at last)



*winter time* 


Dear diary I'm have a boyfriend now!..   But first thing is first.  In the months between Jacob and my First Kiss   I invited Princess Kelly over to do homework with.  Then Tuesday of the following week was the twins' birthday.     Then on Friday or so I invited Jacob over to a park and when I meet him there- I  started to sing.









Hannah:
In a perfect world

One we never known
we would never need
to face the world alone

They can have the world






we'll create our own







I may not be brave or strong or smart
but somewhere in my secret heart

I know love will find a way
Anywhere I go, I'm home
if you are there beside me






Like dark turning into day
somehow we'll come through
Now that I found you
Love will find a way

Jacob:
I was so afraid, now I realize

love is never wrong
and so it never dies

there's a perfect world
shinning in your eyes


Both
and if only they could feel it too
the happiness I feel with you


They know'd love will find a way
Anywhere we go, we're home
if we are there together



Like dark turning into day
somehow we'll come through
Now that I found you
Love will find a way




_________________________________________________________________

The Songs are

  If I never Knew You from Disney's Pochantas



and

 and Love Will Find A Way  from Lion King 2: Simba's Pride





Poses use
Be the Light by ClusmeyAlien
New Baby by SimPlyRealty


No comments:

Post a Comment