Friday, February 28, 2020

2.12 Jacob's story



1946
Dear diary, I'm so upset that my baby sister is in serious danger.  It all started with Jacob knocking on the front door and he came in breathless and told me that Hannah was going to the hospital.  So I rushed over to the hospital and then he told me what happened.












"As you know, Princess Kelly and her crew of Jacob-haters been bullying me since childhood. The bullying still continued as well as insulting Hannah by implying she would be my kidnapped victim. It came to head when as the Jacob-haters tried to trip me again they said 'I heard that your Mom wanted to give you away but the Mafia asked too much/'  Hannah thought in a indirect way insulted Mrs. Wade, your sister so she had enough of Kelly's bullying and challenged her to a duel in 6 months which is now, June."




"So between the fall-when she challenged Kelly to earlier today she been training at the Premore's house for the last 6 months. First Ms. Premore taught her how to control her mind and her energy. Then she got left with a training dummy and she graduated to different swords and then Ms. Premore practice with her."




"Then today the duel happened and the fight looked good one moment it seem it might be a draw and the next moment Hannah's down on the ground. We- all got up and Baliee gracefully but hurriedly went to check on her pluse-she couldn't feel anything but William Murdoch Jr. called 911 and I raced over to your place"




A doctor came here and introduced herself to Jacob and me. "I'm Dr. Julia Odgen,  you must me Queen  Molly Goth?"  I replied "Yes I am"   She then turned to Jacob "You know two of my children William Jr and Elizabeth Murdoch right?"  Jacob "Yeah..but how is Hannah? Will she survive?"    Dr. Odgen said "She's in danger of dying if she's doesn't get blood transfusion and She's AB- and there aren't a lot of matches for th-"   Jacob replied "I will do it!! I don't care what my parents say-I'm 0+ so I match her  somewhat"    Jacob then went and sit near her for a bit. 






Poses use:

Sword Fight by Multitunda
                                                             Hospital Visit  by sweetsorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment