Thursday, February 13, 2020

2.11 Step into Adventure


1941-1942
Dear pretty diary,  I'm a married woman now can you believe it?





I invited Wade to the Ancient Ruins and  as a bit of a joke I  blew a air horn into his ears  But he was nice enough to laugh with me about it afterwards. Then he must have liked it very much that he proposed to me.  A week later we had our wedding but my sister  Hannah had to  butt in with the wedding vows.







Carly: "Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress adventure/We are only as strong as we are united/ as weak as we our divided"

Wade: "We can't choose our fates but we can choose others./ Be carefully knowing that-what's comin' will come, and we'll meet it when it does/Where you're treasure is, there will be your heart also. it doesn't matter "





Hannah: "Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expected,


 Carly and Wade (Smiling): "It doesn't matter what a person is born, but what they grow to be, we  are protected in short by our ability to love"


Both: "Always"

Afterwards we had some "sugar time" together.  I think we might be having a babies soon.







Jacob's story

Dear diary,  Hannah and I feel really, really close but the first time Dad had a day-visit  I heard Dad and Mom arguing "WHY DO YOU ALLOW OUR CHILDREN TO SPEND TIME WITH A CURRY-COOLIE?"  Mom replied  'YOU KIDNAPPED AN INDIAN CHINESE TEEN  AND LET THEM RAISE OUR CHILDREN BEFORE SHE LEFT!! SO WHY SHOULDN'T I LET THE KIDS SPEND TIME WITH HER BABY SISTER?"   So I would like to get to know Hannah more but do to Dad's behaviour I don't know if I should. 





Then the next time  when he tried to argue the same THINGS.. Mom said 'HE IS NO BREADWINNER WHEN HE'S STUCK IN THE PRISON SO THAT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT THE CHILDREN ARE HER!" He stomped off to his office but not before yelling up at me 'I DO'NT WANT TO HEAR YOU BEING AROUND THE CURRY-LOVER COOLIE DO YOU HEAR ME?"










No comments:

Post a Comment