Wednesday, February 12, 2020

2.10 Carly's Soulmate


1941

I went to the pool a week after mourning my brother Derek.  He died in the line of service for the country. Despite the war people do try to pretend nothing is really happening- so one day I went to the pool  and I meet this  handsome man who name is Henry Wade we hit it off that we started hanging out a lot. 





He took me to dinner once and then  several dates later we went dancing.  I hadn't been dancing every since *that* incident with so called "Hebert" mostly due to the fact for the last eight years I was a slave in Darcy's household. 






He isn't even phrased when I have panic attacks out of nowhere.  He comforts me a lot when I have panic attacks.  We joke around how there's going to be an Indian famous wizard series  with a triton on his forehead  in the future and how he would be educated in a school in U.K. I told Henry that "Hannah bets that in the movie he would be white-washed into being Caucasian boy."




We became a couple then we had our first kiss in the same place where we first meet at the swimming pool.  It was great swimming with him.  




No comments:

Post a Comment