Sunday, June 19, 2022

7.1 PIGGY

Note: As of 2021-2022 we're into the future 

2026 


Dear diary, I'm so confused   





 after some days of playing in the house it was  our first day of school  we meet a lot of people  Yeah we meet then when we're toddlers but we don't get memories until older 




There's some triplets  I made friends with the two girls Lindsay and Alaska Guion.   There's also a brother, Henry.  They're known as the Guion triplets.  Henry is friends with Uncle Dan and Prince Maxwell of Aquatine. He's (Prince Mawell, is kind of related to us  through Aunt Leah, yes Queen Leah,  her in-law Henry Aquatine died,  , but she's not really, our aunt but a distant cousin of sorts)



There's three girls at the school  they're like a three headed dog there is Charlene Bheeda, the tomboy don't know why she hangs out with the other two. The main head is Madeline Feng  and she's really wealthy and her family even has a penthouse.  But Aunt Melissa's penthouse is MUCH better I hear then the Fengs' and Madaline's right hand girl is Susana Rosa. 


After playing with Henry and Prince Maxwell,  Dan and HAM spend time talking together   The three of us are in different classrooms for First Grade.  HAM told Dan about some girl bullies at school whom bullied her the previous day. 


The  other day they said she was a "Pig" and her nickname would be "Piggy" They even asked if she 'baths in mud like a pig."    


Dan  was so disgusted by what HAM told him that when got back to the house a couple of hours later,  he went to Granny Elizabeth (well his grandma,  HAM's and Mine's great-grandma) and she's was degusted  at the news.   She called me to her bedroom to tell me something 



So  I went to  Granny's room and while there she told me a story about when her and her own twin were children and how they had been bullied and had bullied each other.   I'm not quite sure what Granny was getting at. 


When she was done the story even though I suspect she's left out a part of the story that's not for my ears not at this current stage of life.    So I asked her "why are you telling me this story?"  


She then told me "I have to be there for my twin, no matter what,. can you do that for me please, sweetie?"   So I promised her that I would be there for my twin



I kind of thing Henry is cute but I don't really know him very well, he just moved here in the summer  as did his family. 

some more playing around 


I put on a puppet show for the family 









 Then yesterday HAM was confront by the Cerberus again and this time when they saw her they all cried "PIGGY!"  and then they asked her in French "Does your Wood Relatives, allow your into the house or do you have to sleep outside because of them not associating with pork?" 



HAM was really upset when we got home-we left school early because HAM wasn't feeling so well. Dan said he would pick up our homework from our classroom so we didn't get behind in schooling.    HAM was sobbing when we got home and sob-told me about the bullies

One of her favourite activities is bowling.  So I told her "when Mom gets home, I will get her, dad, and the two of us,  to go bowling together."   And she started to cheer up 


Mom came up soon after and we had a good evening of bowling 









Then the following Saturday, we had to have a  royal family picture. 





No comments:

Post a Comment