Wednesday, June 1, 2022

6.20 Babies, Servants Toddlers-Oh My!

Warning: Barbie bottom seen in this chapter 



2021-2022

Dear diary  I'm a mother now!  



A couple of months after  Jay and my honeymoon I wasn't feeling too well so I got a pregnancy test and it was positive


I then told Jay, and my parents about it.  







.  I even told the butler my parents got for us. I'm not exactly thrilled about a servant in the house. It reminded me too much of being with Prince James. But if we decide to keep him,  I want him to have a good relationship with the child(ren) like the relationship that Mr. Carson has with the Crawley sisters -mostly Lady Mary Crawley  from Downton Abbey TV show




. Before I know it was almost time to give birth! I went to the hospital.

Since I was very early I had to use a yoga ball to get to the point I could try down and actually give birth.

. It was a hard process but Jay was there helping me


and I gave birth to twin girls!  Their  names are:  Dauphine  Jane Grace Oliva  and Princess Royal  Hannah Amy Margo.  


.  There were a bunch of fire works to go around



Everyone including whatever butler we had on hand- even pitched in taking care of the babies. 








Then right before the twins birthday -I got more shocking but not surprising news about the "mysterious lot" 


Shortly afterwards my parents adopted a little boy about my twins' age .  They feel badly for how Vienne treated me all those years ago. And they also feel a bit guilty for lying to Melissia most of her life (and Juliet being a drunk)   So to make up for it they decided to adopt a boy to raise. My little brother's name is Dan once  he's an adult  he can become a Duke which is the only thing he has for him being that this legacy goes through the female line.  



Dan is a little trouble maker but whenever he's gets into trouble our father yells at him




My little HAM is also a trouble maker but instead of yelling at her  I just hug her and try to teach her the basic stuff.  Which is a bit difficult since she's mute. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment