Saturday, December 18, 2021

5.4 WARNINGS


Dear diary, I'm so happy and angry at the same time!!!  Let me start at the beginning




Mr. Baron.. I mean Regulus (he asked Hailey and I to call him that) took Mom, Hailey and I to a family restaurant for lunch.   He asked me what I wanted to do in life and I  told him I wanted to be a comedian  Regulus didn't seem to happy about that but he doesn't have any control over it.   Then he said to Hailey "So I hear you been in a bunch of plays.. tell me what plays have you been in?" 



                        Hailey said "a bunch,  Alice in Wonderland, The Secret Garden,  The Little Princess, last year the Drama kids did a production of Cinderella  and I played Drizella  but apparently it was cursed or something."   Regulus asked "what happened?"  and Hailey launched into the story.  "we had sets fallowing over one was the pillars in the ballroom ,  a couple of times either me our Shauna who played Anastasia the other stepsister had one of our boobs come out of our costumes!"  

Our first Cinderella  Karen Calentine got sick with something so couldn't do more rehearsals a two weeks before opening night . So her understudy Katrina Caludoch took over.  





But like 3 days before opening night apparently she had a fall down the stairs and we didn't know until we were waiting for her arrival on opening night for the play.  

Our director Mr. Cook came in and told us the news.  I knew that Juliet and Mom were in the audience and Juliet knew all characters' lines because she had been helping me practice at home so I said that Juliet wouldn't mind helping and Mr. Cook told me to go and get her 


So I went and grabbed her and she didn't mind helping like I said. 



And was a great play despite the last-minute actor addition!" 
Hailey finished off.


Prince Consort Duncan  became the head of the Drago family when his parents died.  Queen Maeve Goth his wife, allowed that because as Prince Consort he didn't have a lot of stuff to do except to support her through trouble times.   Well anyway Prince Duncan came over because Mom still has to pay for the help his family  had given to our late grandparents America and David Landgrabbie back about the time they're Hailey and my age.  We don't know the story through but we do know it has to do with the Berjsens whom we still own money too since they're still our landlords technically.. but I have a feeling it wouldn't be much longer now that wouldn't be our landlords anymore. .for some reason I feel Queenly..

Anyway as I was saying Prince  Duncan came over and yelled at Mom for being behind in our payments for his family's help.  But between him and the Berjsens' rent ..Mom said "Duncan, we don't have much money.. between your family's payments and the Berjsens' rent and   it's expensive to live here and I don't want my daughters to have to take boring  after-school/ early morning jobs like Cora, me and my brother Elliot did in High school."   That made Prince Duncan even more angry  and put Mom in a chokehold.  




Haley and I had just enter the house from the backdoor and were halfway across the kitchen when we saw Mom in danger and that made us really angry.  We got Mom and Prince Duncan separated and I stood in front of Mom to prevent him from doing any more damage to Mom. 






Prince Duncan stood there standing angry at me for a few seconds and then said

"stay away from man in masks. Superheroes are only bad news for their girlfriends" 



Tonight Mom took Regulus to a fancy restaurant and after a meal Mom proposed to Regulus and he accepted! So I might have a new father soon! 















No comments:

Post a Comment