Tuesday, December 7, 2021

5.3 MOM'S IN LOVE

 1998



Dear diary, I'm in love. Mom is also in love   But I also recently had a scary experience 


Since my Mom and Dad broke up and Dad married Mom's distant cousin Cameron, She been going on a lot of dates hoping to find a partner for herself but for some reason she can't. Because each partner is wrong for her so all three partners she had until now she broke up with. 







What were Hailey and I doing during this time when Mom was dating? I was keeping up with my piano pratice because when Hailey and I turned twelve Mom and us started a little band called The Muses.   Hailey was working on doing art.



When our cousin Jude was in Willow Creek park, he was accosted by a distant cousin of our royal neighbors. Madison Berjsen, and they had a fight   Prince Duncan, the prince consort  of Willow Creek happened to be in the park as well as broke the fight up.  That hurt Jude's pride so he confronted one of the brothers at the high school we all attend (another son named Romeo doesn't attend because their parents send him to a private school, I never meet him) But once again, Prince Duncan was around and he said, if he sees anymore fighting in any of the towns between the families, someone will be executed  for fighting if anymore happened .





The other night Mom went to a nightclub and she meet this wonderful man, Mr. Baron.  He took her amusement park, and took her for a sleigh ride.  When Mom was pregnant with Hailey and us, she had to sell off her horse due to the fact that the family had a debt to pay to the Dragon family. We still do. And then he took her to Suhani for a week's get away.   They been together for almost a year but Mom still refused to make him a boyfriend until this week. 












This Friday night our band had a booking at a café which we took our name from.  Our booking was for 9pm but we didn't sing until 2am due to what happened to me. 
I was reshelving books at the library before I had to make my way to the café when someone grabbed me from behind and covered up my mouth so I couldn't scream.  I did try to fight a bit when he was moving but it ruined my hair and my dress I was wearing. I was finally was able to get a good elbow in the face when we got outside





I was able to get around the corner of a building but when I was looking in one direction another guy came up behind me and once again, covered my mouth up. I was able to give him too an elbow in the face but I guess I passed out after that because the next thing I know, is that I'm at trailer park and had been carried there from the library






A man in costume was walking by the trailer park and notice me in distress and confronted the one kidnapper (the other one was in a bathroom on the property)  and the man in the Flash costume won. We gave each other a high five and he took me to my Uncle's place which is also  Tony Corleonesi's place as well who is the unofficial godfather (not THAT kind of godfather but the other kind) of the Swanson family for two generations (Mom's generation, and mine- there's rumors that he drunk some kind of every lasting water years ago since he never ages) but Hailey and I just call him "Uncle Tony".





Mom and Hailey were at the café waiting for me wondering why I was running so late.  It got to the point that Mom was yelling at Hailey for not keeping track of where I was and Hailey shot back "What am I my sister's keeper?!!!"  Mom was going to respond some more but I came in with Uncle Tony's support.  Mom started to go off on me but Uncle Tony cut her off and explained what had happened but left out the costumed man. 






At first we didn't know what we're going to do about my dress but Hailey had the idea that she and Mom would also rip their dresses and  mess up their hair so I'm not alone.  We then at 2am finally did our show


Mom "If there's a prize for rotten judgement

I guess I already won that

No man's is worth the aggravation 


That's ancient history been there 


done that "


Hailey ,and me 
Who'd do you think you're kidding?/ He's the earth and heaven to you!/try to keep it hidden, Honey we can see right through you/Girl, you can't conceal it/we know how you feel and thinkin' of." 

Mom "No chance no way. I wouldn't say"
Hailey and I
"You swoon, you sigh, why deny it, uo-oh "
Mom 
"it's too cliché, I wouldn't say I'm in love."

Hailey and I
" shoo-do, shoo-do, ooh"

Mom
"I thought my heart had learned  its lesson, its so good when you start out. My head is saying get a grip girl before you cry your heart out"


Hailey and I 
" You keep on denying/who you are and how you're feeling, Baby we aren't buying, hon, we saw you hit the ceiling  Mom: "Oh no"   "Face it like a grown up, when are you going to own up  that you got, got, got  it bad?"
 
Mom 
" whoa , No chance no way, I wouldn't say no, no"


Hailey and I
"Give up and give in, check the grin, you're in love"


Mom 
"This wouldn't play, I wouldn't say I'm in Love"

Hailey and I
"You're doing flips/read our lips you're in love"
Three of us:
"you're way off base (shoo-do, shoo-do, ooh)
I wouldn't say it (she wouldn't say it)
Get off my case  (sha-da, sha-da)
I wouldn't say it:"

Hailey and I
"Girl don't be proud, it's okay you're in love"

Mom
"At least, out loud, I wouldn't say I'm in loove"


Hailey and I
"Shoo-do, shoo-do, ooh
Sha-la-la-,la-la-la, ah "



Mom took a bow before we all left for home 

I think the only reason I was able to sing so well was I think I knew how Mom was actually feeling and refusing to admit.  I mean not the rotten judgement part but the being in love.  I just think I know the green-eye man from somewhere but I don't know where.

Today she officially made Mr. Baron her boyfriend and I'm finally happy Mom found someone who made her happy. 




Poses are 
I need that for my story, you can't hide and self-defense poses can be found in this folder by Princess Paranioa
(the catfight pose from gen 4 is also from it)

rJayden is responsible for the group pose of the knife and fighting- I really wish he would rename it and another thing "Control your rage" pose 2  instead of calling it Group 2 or whateever

the Carousel is a functional one by Necrodog


I don't own the right to the song I Wouldn't Say I'm in Love  which is from Disney's Hercules 


No comments:

Post a Comment