Friday, May 17, 2024

7.25 Peace Taks

 Dear Diary,  we have arrived safely n Afana,   its really infuriating that I keep being putting down by 





The Avis' chauffeur came to pick us up and rook us to the palace (the only place which wasn't knocked out) and we're greeted by Mr. Avis   Mr. Avis, (Scott) started talking to Henry:  "Nice to meet the son of the Windenburg Monarchy! We will be very busy talking together about what to come out of the peace talks!"






   Henry said "All due respect, Sir, I'm a son-in-law and am not the person you will be talking to, maybe I introduced my wife, Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Jane Grace Olivia Swanson of Windenburg?"   Henry added "She's will be the one you're talking too about the peace talks.."




  Mr. Avis "But she's a woman, woman shouldn't have that power."   I said "Well this woman does, and you either talk to me, or I will call my Mom, Her Royal Majesty Empress Selene Swanson,  and she will get other royal families from back home to get down here, Cousin Erin Goth who is Queen of Willow Creek,  Cousin Myra Landgrabbie, Queen of Oasis Springs, and my twin sister's  new in-laws,  King James and Queen Leah of Newcrest?"   

 Mr. Avis "Fine, but I don't like it."    I added "


oh and both Henry and your wife, are going to be sitting on this. Because I'm not going to have you put woman down my self, or others when I'm here." Mr. Avis "I can't acc-"   I said "Its either, you accept it or I'm calling your chauffeur and telling him to take Henry and I to the airport...."   "So which will it be?"     Mr. Avis "I will talk to you and allow our spouses to be part of it"    

I then said "And if you go back out at all at any point where we're here -I'm going to call the chauffeur to take me and Henry back to the airport, and even if we have to get a commercial plane that I will make sure YOU pay for , we will do it do you hear?"




So the next day  the Four of us sat around the table to discuss the Peace talks.  I said "So what does your country want?"  Mr. Avis "well I want SimNation to leave us in peace"   I said "How can we leave you in peace when you're killing  a lot of innocent men, women and children because you think that racial minorities are "infer" to yourself?" 



Mr. Avis "At least my men fight for our ideas by themselves not send meek little women over. We have balls-Oh never mind"


I said "What's the condition do we have to leave, if we can be sure that you will end these senseless killings of racial minorities?"



Mr. Avis "Well, SimNation has to give us money first to be able to build the  houses back up that got bombed out. Then we will let the POWs leave. And then after that the soldiers can leave."



I replied "I don't know if  I trust you with giving money first. How do I know you wouldn't ask for more?" 




"Well you're getting quiet bossy little woman"



"Well at least I'm woman and not the son of a something we don't say outside of a kennel"




 Mr. Avis said "We will let the soldiers out before SimNation can pay  us."


There was a bit more talking but  by the end of the day Mr. Avis ad I were were really annoyed with each other.  So we took a break for the day.


Henry and I slept in the Master bedroom that the Mr. Avis gave us.  He and Mrs. Avis will have the other bedroom



The next day we're at it again and this happened off and on for the next few days.   Mr. Avis and I would talk about various things for him to negotiate because since he has the POWs,  I can't really demand anything really due to the fact we're loosing the war .   We concede make temporary occupied  areas we're able to occupy,   And every day Mr. Avis and I also exchange insults like “Are you on the rag? If so, go away. I don’t want to be near you when you’re in a bad mood.” and "Am I getting smart with you? How Would You know?"  and we always get frustrated by the end of the day



and more insults like "nasty woman""   and I reply back with something like  "Are you compesenating for something?"
  


I had to consult with my Mom via emails to see what she might have to say with how the peace talks were progressing








It went on for several weeks but at the end of it all. 





We finally finished the Peace talks and shook hands.   I don't believe they'll keep a single word of theirs that's how these things go.  I should know, I study this as part of extras stuff do to me being the upcoming heiress. 








Then it was finally time to go home.  I'm going to be so glad to get rid of the modest garment I had to wear the entire time I was there. 














  




No comments:

Post a Comment