Friday, July 29, 2022

7.4. Mean Girls Again

Dear diary,  I'm don't know what I'm going to do with the rumours starting to swirl around HAM. But because I'm in Plastics I have to wear a kind of mask to pretend that rumours don't bother me espcially around Madeline,  Charlene, and Susana but I can be angry in the diary it's my way of unmasking of how I really feel






In English class we're studying Paper Towns and it's quite interesting with the symbolism of broken vessels and us being interconnected pieces of leaves and strings 


After lunch  I went to the bathroom and saw my friends standing around gossiping about HAM.  I got them away by asking if they had seen the  latest episode of "Royal Romance" TV show.   Susana said she missed the previous night's episode so we told her about it.  We then went out for a smoke.. Charlene's father gets her our smokes





After I got home  I looked at the facebook and apparently Charlene was sharing something she heard. 



All this talk about broken vessels and strings and leaves of grass makes me think of Paper Towns.  So I wrote a review of it on my Nerdfighter Voyager





Paper Towns by John Green

After Nine Year olds Quentin and Margo find a “broken vessel” of a body in the nearby park they drift away from each other. Seven years later Margo enlists Quentin’s  help into pulling pranks on people who betrayed her. Quentin thinks after this that their friendship might be returning but the next day she’s not at school and is nowhere to be found.  This makes Quentin obsess over cryptic clues he thinks were left by Margo for him  to try to find her.  






I then went to bed and I had weird dreams of one of my alter egos







*some time later*


On another topic.   King James,  Mom's ex-boyfriend and Aunt Leah's  husband had been putting on Seasonal balls for the young women in the various provinces that make up SimNation.     Some time after I found out about my friends gossiping about HAM that it was HAM and my turn into debuting. 

As we entered the ballroom from the stairs HAM acted really surprised and try to run away from the stairs when she saw Ralph Red on the other side of the ball room. I wonder what is up with that? 




Once I got to the dance floor  Baroness Wade introduced me to her son,  The Honorable  Kendal Wade.  He seems like a great guy. 


Everyone danced and then 


we switched partners 




Some days after the ball - Wade invited me out on a date at a restaurant 



It was great until Wade started to criticize I was too fat and I shouldn't be eating BLT


I forgave him for that and when we left the restaurant I caressed his cheek 



Two days later I was at the library and I had to climb a ladder after I got the book  something happened with the ladder and I started to fall off it.   Luckily Henry was nearby to catch me




No comments:

Post a Comment