Thursday, November 4, 2021

5.1 Mysterious Boy Dream

 1992


Dear diary, I'm really upset.  The other day Mom was so drunk she yelled at Hailey and me for being "ugly children" and "we will amount to nothing".   We know Mom was drinking because our Dad is having an affair with our distant cousin Cameron who is also sort of like our nanny.  





Let me start at the beginning some years ago Hailey and I aged up into children.  We been going to school for three years now.   But we heard that a couple of times Mom found our father and Cameron making out in different rooms.  So  she started to drink.  It was just one or two drinks at first. 




But it was after the 3rd time she was having 10/12 drinks per day after she got home from work.  She and they had been fighting about both that and Dad's cheating.  So that mean Mom had more drinks after that.  And that's when the other day, after having way too many drinks she said nasty things like "We will never amount to anything" and are "ugly children"  Mom ask nagged Hailey for being lazy and not helping. 











That night when I went to sleep.. I had this weird dream.   I was in another kingdom, and  I was at a community pool.  There was this boy there.  I don't know if he's real or not. But we spend a lot of time together at the pool Send the time in the pool (we even splash each other!). We then moved to the hottub, and then we finished by building a sandcastle on the beach! 





The next day Mom drunk about 40 glasses after she found Dad and Cameron having some fun, fun times with each other.   And it caused a huge fight with Mom and Dad.  That Mom literally even hit Dad when he tried to ask her to stay. 










No comments:

Post a Comment